aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vampie02

The meaning of Windows message??

Hi,
    For some reasons, lately whenever I logged off my compie then turn off , the following message kept appearing but disappeared pretty quickly. I can't remember exactly the whole things
    Please try to help me to decode this message - I think it has something to do about Windows or PC System error so I want to fix it before it getting worse.
    Any help is deeply appreciated!

The 1st message : " The memory at the location OOOXXX [not know how many zero that is] ..and the following I can't remember

The 2nd message : "The exception of array at the location 0000XXX [same thing above] ..click to terminate the program"

I will try to update the missing info. once it appearing again.

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Reno (L4)Yuki Eiri (L5)Shiki (L3)
    Yoruichi (L9)Cloud (L9)Wish
    i've never seen that before, but maybe it has something to do with a file being moved or lost or something like that. i don't know, i'm not much of a computer expert but i know some people who are pretty good with them. i'll ask about this for ya and see if they know anything.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Naoe (L5)Count D (L3)Leon (L4)
    Usami (L2)Misaki (L1)Chichiri (L1)
    Seishirou (L2)Tatsumi YnM (L6)Subaru (L2)
    It could be some driver issues. Have you installed new drivers lately?

vampie02
    Quote Originally Posted by youtin View Post
    It could be some driver issues. Have you installed new drivers lately?
    No, I haven't doing any new driver instalation as yet
    I have tried to run a test by Norton Systemwork to check my hard-drive as well as Windows but the test showing OK status??

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Soubi (L4)Gunter (L2)Shuichi (L5)
    I wonder if it's just displaying something about an application a little slower to shut down. My computer usually shows something as I try and shutdown, saying that such and such is taking it's time closing and is being stopped by the computer. It vanishes quickly though, and I've had it do that for ages and it not cause any problems.

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    Try to see the name of the program first, so you can re-install it or use other. I used to had that problem with Avast.
    And also check your memory cards, it also can be a hardware problem but doesn't look like it is because if it was hardware you would have a bunch of other problems. Looks like a corrupted piece of software that is running.
    Last edited by Munemasa Katagiri; 02-06-2007 at 03:47 PM.

vampie02
    Uh, for God's sake, it appearing again but only for 3 seconds, when I only try to memorize , it disappear??? It only happened when shutting down
    Starting Windows or logging off seems fine

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    Try to close down the running processes using task manager, one of them is the culprit.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Akihito (L9)Asami (L10)Asami (L9)
    Asami (L5)(S013) AkihitoAkihito (L10)
    Akihito (L4)Pray for JapanHowl (L3)
    Is the message within a message box which comes up have a red circle with a white cross in it because it sounds very similar problem that both me and my friend had on our computers.

For us the problem both occurred when our computer had just gotten rid of spyware using various spyware removal programs. The problem for us lied with the fact that even though the main part of the spyware program had been removed it had still left some of the effected files / messed up our windows registries and hence part of the program was still running in the background but not all. It would not even appear in task manager so that we could shut it down or find the underlying problem. Hence why the error message kept appearing when logging off was because windows had problems with trying to shut down the spyware program since not all of it was still present on our computer.

Have you got windows system restore on your computer??? I.e. can you restore you computer setting back to a time when you did not have the problem???

vampie02
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown3rd View Post
    Is the message within a message box which comes up have a red circle with a white cross in it because it sounds very similar problem that both me and my friend had on our computers.

For us the problem both occurred when our computer had just gotten rid of spyware using various spyware removal programs. The problem for us lied with the fact that even though the main part of the spyware program had been removed it had still left some of the effected files / messed up our windows registries and hence part of the program was still running in the background but not all. It would not even appear in task manager so that we could shut it down or find the underlying problem. Hence why the error message kept appearing when logging off was because windows had problems with trying to shut down the spyware program since not all of it was still present on our computer.

Have you got windows system restore on your computer??? I.e. can you restore you computer setting back to a time when you did not have the problem???
    Oh, wow..it exactly as you said. The message does appear with red circle and white cross in its.
    Today I finally able to memorize the new one [diff. than the message I posted on 1st post]
    "The program failed to initialized because of the windows is shutting down. Click OK to terminate the program now"
    Yet I have no clue what program was it.
    I didn't dare to try Windows System Restore because I don't know when this problem actually happened and I remember that last time when I doing the system restore, my whole system totally messing up and slowing down horribly .
    Is it the restoration the only way to fix this problem of mine?
    However, I really grateful for your help. At least, someone finally pointed out what my PC Problems is
    Thanks alot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast