aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Yukihito (L1)
    Seconded to that...takes a while to get the hang of it though...well for me anyway :S

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    thanks !!..I'll try it out....I'll go and download it now....I'll also get any filter or subtitle add-on/add-in things too..... ..take care

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ishtar View Post
    DVD Shrink: Burns and rips

http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html

DVD Decrypter - only rips

http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/

I would personally use both and they are both free
    KUDOS ishtar,

I use the same programs and they work great. but not all dvd's can be copied but most I've tried have work great with these programs

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Yukihito (L1)
    Thank you for the compliment

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

(S021) RikiYuki Eiri (L9)Shizuo (L8)
    Hijikata (L8)Masamune (L10)Asami (L5)
    Kaname (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L1)Light (L8)

Hi, i use Dvd Shrink and found that most of the newest dvd's won't let you copy. Older dvds (like about 3 yrs ago) can be copied w/o much problems. If you have any questions, the DVD Shrink software comes with a "help" button that is very handy. <----i use it all the time

I have to give dvd decripter a try. Though I do have a question, how about a program that once i rip my dvd to my pc converts that dvd into avi? Is there one out there? (sorry, did not read the whole thread...if they answered the question already...my bad -_-).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sanjiyan View Post
    Hi, i use Dvd Shrink and found that most of the newest dvd's won't let you copy. Older dvds (like about 3 yrs ago) can be copied w/o much problems. If you have any questions, the DVD Shrink software comes with a "help" button that is very handy. <----i use it all the time

I have to give dvd decripter a try. Though I do have a question, how about a program that once i rip my dvd to my pc converts that dvd into avi? Is there one out there? (sorry, did not read the whole thread...if they answered the question already...my bad -_-).
    I know that nero can turn dvd's into whats called nero showtime (a form of mpeg format video) simular to avi but to do it you have to decrypt the dvd mount the image with something like daemon then have nero convert from the mounted image this getaround the encryption without the need to burn the dvd then take the clean dvd-r and turn it to avi I know there is another dvd program. I'm gonna have to check hXXp://majorgeeks.com/ to find it again drat I hate it when I cant remember something

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Yukihito (L1)
    I don't think DVD Decrypter has that problem. That's why I rip with DVD Decrypter and then burn with DVD Shrink.

As for DVD into AVI- we answered that just a few posts above. Use Virtual Dub mod or a simpler program like River Past Video Cleaner Pro- you have to pay for that or keep a watermark on the file...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123