aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Wing 1 (Right)
    (S100) Hiromu FujiyoshiLove (02) left(S101) Masaki Fujiyoshi
    GeumdongAkira Takanashi (L7)(S015) Ewon

Site banned by my ISP?

Hi! I hope I'm posting in right section. I'm honestly at loss of words. Yesterday aarinfantasy worked for me normally, but today, since morning I couldn't connect at all. I thought that the forum was just down, checked after few hours and still couldn't connect. So I asked my friend and got message that for him site works completely fine! Checked on different browser, still nothing, on my phone, still nothing, then checked on my phone, but using different ISP and it works fine.

The only thing that comes to my mind is that my ISP actually banned aarinfantasy, because I can't find any other reason why it isn't working on any device. With VPN it works fine again...

Honestly I don't know what answers I'm expecting to this post, I just wanted to complain about my ISP. If it doesn't change by itself I'm going to need to contact them and just thinking about it is giving me a big headache.

Just a small update: I've checked with some girl on Discord who's using the same ISP and for her it's exactly the same situation.
    Last edited by ruoye; 07-21-2024 at 02:46 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ruoye View Post
    Hi! I hope I'm posting in right section. I'm honestly at loss of words. Yesterday aarinfantasy worked for me normally, but today, since morning I couldn't connect at all. I thought that the forum was just down, checked after few hours and still couldn't connect. So I asked my friend and got message that for him site works completely fine! Checked on different browser, still nothing, on my phone, still nothing, then checked on my phone, but using different ISP and it works fine.

The only thing that comes to my mind is that my ISP actually banned aarinfantasy, solar smash because I can't find any other reason why it isn't working on any device. With VPN it works fine again...

Honestly I don't know what answers I'm expecting to this post, I just wanted to complain about my ISP. If it doesn't change by itself I'm going to need to contact them and just thinking about it is giving me a big headache.

Just a small update: I've checked with some girl on Discord who's using the same ISP and for her it's exactly the same situation.
    I feel very upset when you cannot access the aarinfantasy website. This can be a very frustrating situation, especially when you have used the website normally before.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

What are the potential reasons an Internet Service Provider (ISP) might block access to a specific website like aarinfantasy, and what legal or technical grounds could they have for such action?