aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

what's the method for merging these files into one ?

hello there

are these files usable if so how can i open them , for starters i use windows 11 so which programs for instance will help me merge them into one big files and be able to access it afterwards ?!

https://imgur.com/a/d7obMIx

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shiki TnC (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    Angry (01)Blade (L9)DS_004_left
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftKonoe (L2)DS_003_(1)topleft
    you can download and use winRAR to open .rar, .zip, .7z, and some other compressed files types.
    make sure all the parts are in one folder/location.
    you can right click on omerta.zip and extract it to wherever you want.
    if something is corrupted or if there are file parts missing, it'll tell you in an error message.
    if there's no error message, congratulations! the files are intact!

y
    ou can use something like 7-Zip or HJSplit to combine the file parts into one file if you really need a program to do it. hjsplit is kinda outdated but it should still work on win11.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by kittyloverzz View Post
    you can download and use winRAR to open .rar, .zip, .7z, and some other compressed files types.
    make sure all the parts are in one folder/location.
    you can right click on omerta.zip and extract it to wherever you want.
    if something is corrupted or if there are file parts missing, it'll tell you in an error message.
    if there's no error message, congratulations! the files are intact!

y
    ou can use something like 7-Zip or HJSplit to combine the file parts into one file if you really need a program to do it. hjsplit is kinda outdated but it should still work on win11.

thank you for responding but i'm afraid that i may have forgotten to pin point the important stuff which is those white files , i tried before with different files to merge them using the programs you listed above but they don't work ?

you see sometimes it's necessary to merge certain small files just so you can open for example a program or a game since uploaders sometimes cut a big files into small pieces so it can be downloaded faster , please don't hesitate to correct any misinformation , i would appreciate it !