aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Viruses in BL Games Torrent

The BL game collection post by Emeryl came up as having several Trojan viruses both on my computer using Windows defender and my friends computer who uses a separate virus scanner. Since the torrent is so old I'm sure some malicious files were most likely put in there accidentally, but I thought people might want to know if they're planning on downloading it.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)Wing 1 (Right)
    (S100) Hiromu FujiyoshiLove (02) left(S101) Masaki Fujiyoshi
    GeumdongYashiro STWH (L9)Akira Takanashi (L7)
    I commented once under similiar post. I don't say that this collection post doesn't have any real trojans, because I just don't know. But I need to write once again that not every trojan is dangerous if you download pirated content. I understand from this post that it was Windows Defender that blocked trojan, not that the trojan infected your PC. You need to be cautious, but downloading pirated content always comes with the risks and it's more about trusting the person/place you download from. What you MIGHT (so again, I'm not saying that it's 100% safe) have gotten was false positive. Cracks aren't legal, Antivirus companies don't want to assist you with downloading pirated content, because again, it's dangerous. Cheat Engine is also flagged by Windows Defender, as well as Malwarebytes as virus, because it is modifying files, but it's not dangerous. Cracks are also modified version of original files. To be honest with you, we don't know if what you got was actual virus if it didn't infect your computer. If many people downloaded said file for years and no one complained that virus actually infected their computer then you could say that it's safe.

I didn't know how to write it in a nice, short way, mainly because I'm not that good at English. And once again, I don't want to say that it isn't actual trojan, just that false positives is something you should keep in mind.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Of course, and I'm sure some of them were probably just false positives. I've been torrenting things for like five years lol.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

"If you're a fan of BL games, I strongly recommend GeoGuessr Free supporting the developers by purchasing games legally. There are many legitimate platforms where you can find a wide variety of BL games. Not only are you supporting the creators, but you're also protecting yourself from potential malware infections.