aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question Slow Damage Save File

Hi! I recently started playing Slow Damage since JAST Blue released it. I'm already about to start Fujieda's route. I just got a new computer today, and I would like to play the VN on my new computer; I've tried moving the game files to my new PC but when I start the game, it loads like a new game. Any idea where the data for the save files could be, or what would I need to do? Thanks in advance!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Shepard (L1)Star 1 (Yellow)Shepard (L6)
    Wing 1 (Left)Legion (L7)Wing 1 (Right)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Star 1 (Silver)Thane Krios (L7)
    Hello @kongruili,
    On Windows, have you tried looking in the C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData folders? AppData is usually a hidden folder, so you might have to change folder visibility settings to see it, but it contains the subfolders Local, LocalLow, and Roaming. Try checking in each for the Slow Damage save folder.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Louise (L9)Sephiroth (L8)Hope (L8)
    Grell (L5)Soubi (L9)9S
    (S030) VirusRitsuka (L2)(S095) Towa
    When you open up the game via the launcher you can press the button in the lower right corner which says "Open Save Folder" to open up the save folder (which is normally located in <username>/AppData/Roaming/slowdamage/<version number> on Windows). Inside there, you should find a folder for each save slot which you'll have to copy over to the new computer. Also make sure that you're applied the patch to the new install if you used to play with it. The saves for the different versions aren't compatible. I hope that helped!
    Last edited by LunarNeko; 03-11-2023 at 08:29 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It appears that the game may not recognize save files in the new location. Have you tried checking the game settings to see if there's an option to manually select the file save folder? If not, you may need to locate the folder where the original files were saved on your old computer and move those files to the same location on the new computer. Usually, save files are stored in a specific folder within the game's directory.
    my location