aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: 4share prob

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

4share prob

Hi, does anyone know why 4share won't let me sign up for a new account? I wanted to download Togainu no Chi, but the only avail links in host links that provide all the episodes is for 4share. I used to have an acct with 4share a long time ago, but I can't find it, and there doesn't seem to be an active link to sigh up for a new acct. It just keeps saying 'sign up' but there's no link to provide a form to do so. Anyone know why? thanks

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    that is strange...but I did just now have trouble logging in...but I did get to sign into my account after 3 trys(but was using chrome..so yeah )

try pressing the "sign up" when it says sign up ..that usually redirects you to the actual page to create an account or sign in with either google+ ,facebook ,twitter ..as a guest then create a new account ,,do not use the same email you made your last one with .....hope that helps you a tad....

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

@t_shirt; what @lemur7; said, you just have to click the sign up button on the top right and then click the way you want to sign up with (best is always email so it won't be connected to any of your other social media accounts)

the 2nd and 3rd pics kinda "pop-up" from the original site after clicking sign up and the original one gets a little "darkened out" in the background while the pop-ups are in the foreground and center of the page, maybe you have to disable your pop-up blocker but I didn't have to do that, just wanted to mention it in case (I don't think it's real pop-ups, might also just have to do with scripts, so you might disable "no script", too, if you happen to use it)

Last edited by bronakopdin; 10-28-2017 at 04:54 AM.