aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How can I play AVI.001 file???
    Last edited by yui14; 05-29-2007 at 09:48 AM.

blue_genjutsu
    If the file has 001 at the end then it's just the first part and you should go back to that post and download the rest of the parts. I would think they would be in that post. After you have all the parts then use the freeware program called hjsplit to put it back together into one complete file. hjsplit download link

If you still don't understand how to do that, then look for a download link for that movie that will give you the full, unsplit version. Hopefully someone uploaded the full version.
    Last edited by blue_genjutsu; 05-29-2007 at 09:43 AM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

I have a problem with VLC player... For some reason, when I open a file with it, the video freezes right away and only the audio continues. I can still use Real Player and Media Player Classic just fine, though.

I have the K-Lite Codec Pack installed...

Could it have something to do with the fact that I used Windows XP before, but now I use Windows Vista since I got a new computer?

Thank you in advance!

kungfusmkim

I need help playing .AVI videos HELP

I downloaded the video for megaupload but when ever i click the downloaded file it says it cant find the file and it says to open this file you need to have another file. I was like wtf? can ne one help me play this video or give me link to download this Other Fiile or wat ever it is i need?

Chinatsu_Akechi
    Quote Originally Posted by jusplainevil View Post
    I have real player, quicktime, and microsoft media player but none of them work. As to what my file extension is: I wish I knew what that was......
    I downloaded DivX mediaplayer, and it works with most of the files I've downloaded from here.

I hope that you'll be enjoying your yaoi soon

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfusmkim View Post
    I downloaded the video for megaupload but when ever i click the downloaded file it says it cant find the file and it says to open this file you need to have another file. I was like wtf? can ne one help me play this video or give me link to download this Other Fiile or wat ever it is i need?
    Maybe it's corrupted, download again.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How can I play torrent file??????

damanimelover

Exclamation Downloading

Quote Originally Posted by Dai-kun View Post
    Go to http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Co...k_download.htm and download one of the packs. I recommend getting the "Download [ K-Lite Codec Pack 2.71 FULL ]"

Install it, leaving all the settings to default. So just keep clicking next until you done installing.

All/most vids should play now, if not, then post here.
    Will this work work for my real and media window player and the new GOM player I downloaded? It seems nothing I download will allow me to view these and they are I think called a Rar file?
    Oh the error messages I get are you dont have the necessary codac so I go to the link they have to find the correct codac and it tells me there is no codec for the GOM Player? So much for this great idea of my friend to download real player, quick time, windows media player and GOm and nothing opens a RAR format!
    Last edited by damanimelover; 07-05-2007 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Added more to it

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Nuriko (L6)Riku (L8)Zack (L10)
    Zack (L8)Kurama (L7)Ryo Ohki
    Axel (L4)Cecil (L1)Link (L8)

uh...this is probably answered ^^ but~

I downloaded King and the Clown and burned it to the CD. When I played it it works perfectly fine.

Couple of months later, my computer crashed so I had to fix my computer and start it over from the beginning. When I load the CD now, the audio won't play. Wondering if I forgot to install anything?

I use BSplayer =x

thank you for help ^^

xinsidex
    Hi, I hope someone can help me.
    I have a new PC, and on my old PC I had a player where I could watch almost every file.
    Now I want to install this player again but I can't remember the name, I just know the first letter was a "g".This player was recommended me at aarinfantasy.
    Does anyone know the name of the player? THANKS in advance

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast