Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Here are the steps of codecs I downloaded and installed:

Go to www.free-codecs.net
    1) Download K-Lite Mega Codec, install it
    2) Download Matroska Pack, install it

That's all I did and I can play all the videos and audios.

Other ppl will prefer to download a player instead to play any videos:
    VLC (VideoLAN Client) - also available from the site mentioned above

~

Yaoi Amateur
    It's for me to know and for you to find out
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by malary View Post
    @Arc Da Rat: Ok. You already have DiX, if you get Xvid in theory the file will fun
    if the problem is the codec.

@Justplainevil: Just what I though. That files is just the code for downloading the real avi with a peer to peer system. You need a torrent client. I recommend you BitComet. If you don't have it in your computer get it from here: http://www.bitcomet.com/
    Install it and then open the torrent file with these.
    I'm sry I'm barly new at this so this should help me watch sum of my ep. tat I wanna watch like junjo romantica? I'll try it out but thx for the help

Total Yaoi Freak
    Savings

Soubi (L10)Ueno (L5)Kyousuke (L5)
    Ritsuka (L4)Aki (L7)Mira (L3)
    Nowaki (L3)Hiroki (L4)Kaname (L10)

Thank you

thank you for your link. I have today downloaded my 1st ever video and been able to watch it with your help. you have no idea how much of a major achievement this is for me. I am so excited that I can now do this and of the possibilities that this has opened up for me. thankyou thankyou thankyou.

DeeDovich

Question

Hello ^_^

I have a problem with the newest episode of junjou romantica 5. I usually just download it off bittorrent 6.1.1 and my other yaoi animes and it usually goes quickly and fine but this time when I was done with downloading it and I open the anime file it only came out in sound with no visuals in it. I use Windows Media Player and this is the first time that this has happend with my anime watching so please can someone help me ....

I realllllllllllllllllllly wanna know what's going to happen next in junjou romantica..so cute ^^!

Thanks for everything

DeeDovich

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

@DeeDovich: Download and use VLC videolan that plays everything .

shinjite
    CCCP for me (ffdshow handles close to every DirectShow Filter) and Mplayer for the others
    and of course CoreAVC for my H264 videos

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

GAH I HATE MULTIPLE EXTENSIONS.

I went and downloaded almost every popular codec-pack out there, and I still have problems with certain files. (I've heard that codec-packs are evil incarnate, and I'm inclined to agree...) Currently, I'm using K-Lite (I think it's the "full" version); my default media player is WMP v. 11 (Vista came with v. 10, but I think I downloaded the update not too long after)--and, to be honest, after using VLC, M-Player, and a slew of other media players, I just want to stick with WMP

Plus, multiple packs clash, and too many players clog my computer.

Right now, I'm trying to watch Kuroshitsuji (downloaded from...Bleachexile.org?) and Tales of the Abyss, both--unfortunately--with the mkv extension. Tales plays fine, but the audio is waaaaaay off from the picture. Additionally, it's supposed to have subtitles, but they never appear Kuroshitsuji plays veeeeeeeery slowly, and has the same problems as Tales (the subtitles appear but...) DX

I also have trouble with rmvb (I need to check the other extensions)...

Plus, the episodes I have of Code Geass (from...animePlus, I think) are supposed to be subtitled, but aren't ;_;

I need to learn Japanese. Like, right now -_-

Any advice? I'll try redownloading M-Player, but I really do want to stick with WMP...

~<3

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Aoba (L12)Aurite (Chevalier Aurite) (L4)Perlite (Chevalier Perlite) (L4)
    Legion (L7)Anders (L4)Reisi Munakata (L9)
    Prompto Argentum (L9)Gladiolus Amicitia (L9)Noctis Lucis Caelum (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by ticktocks View Post
    GAH I HATE MULTIPLE EXTENSIONS.

I went and downloaded almost every popular codec-pack out there, and I still have problems with certain files. (I've heard that codec-packs are evil incarnate, and I'm inclined to agree...) Currently, I'm using K-Lite (I think it's the "full" version); my default media player is WMP v. 11 (Vista came with v. 10, but I think I downloaded the update not too long after)--and, to be honest, after using VLC, M-Player, and a slew of other media players, I just want to stick with WMP

Plus, multiple packs clash, and too many players clog my computer.

Right now, I'm trying to watch Kuroshitsuji (downloaded from...Bleachexile.org?) and Tales of the Abyss, both--unfortunately--with the mkv extension. Tales plays fine, but the audio is waaaaaay off from the picture. Additionally, it's supposed to have subtitles, but they never appear Kuroshitsuji plays veeeeeeeery slowly, and has the same problems as Tales (the subtitles appear but...) DX

I also have trouble with rmvb (I need to check the other extensions)...

Plus, the episodes I have of Code Geass (from...animePlus, I think) are supposed to be subtitled, but aren't ;_;

I need to learn Japanese. Like, right now -_-

Any advice? I'll try redownloading M-Player, but I really do want to stick with WMP...

~<3
    Um, firstly, it sounds like you have some bad downloaded videos

Anyway, I'm one of the people who do not recommend downloading a full codec pack such as K-lite. It can royally screw things up, which it did to me.

What I think you should do first, is download G-spot (it's not weird!!) if you haven't already. It's a program that tells you exactly what codecs the video uses and whether or not you have them installed on your computer.

You can get it from here: http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

Click 'super quick start for newbies' to get instructions and the download. It helped me play all my videos because I wanted to stick with WMP too It's also good because you don't need to download codecs and players and such you really don't need clogging up your computer.

But it is WMP we're talking about, so it may not play the video no matter how hard you try. And mkv files never play on my WMP. If this is the case, then VLC player or WMP Classic will probably have to do.

This may not help you in the slightest, but I thought I'd contribute.
    Last edited by FakeFlower101; 12-08-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Under the bed, watching Syuusuke and Ryoma make out.
    Savings

Haruka (L8)(S020) YokozawaKirara
    (S019) TinkleYuu (L3)Kisa (L3)
    Misaki (L1)Lelouch (young) (L1)Sasuke (young) (L4)
    I'm not sure what the problem is, but I cannot see episode 6 of junjo romantica. I downloaded episode 7 and I don't have any problems with it, or any of the previous episodes, just episode 6. I would appreciate any help.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

The abyss after everything, please join me...
    Savings

Shino (L3)Male 1 (Blue)Kiba (L5)
    Spacer 1Loid Forger (L9)Anya Forger (L7)
    Yor Forger (L9)Rick Grimes (L9)Daryl Dixon (L9)

TryOut Sourceforge

I don't know if anyone needs this help, but I encountered a problem playing videos on my VEOH media player. It gave me a FMP4 codec message. Ok, I googled the name and Veoh had a help site with codecs above. On that page "click" download. Then click run. You will be given options, on what you want to download. I am not computer savvy so finding that particular codec did not work for me. The download corrected the problem my movie player works fine.

I hope it helps someone.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast