aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Legend

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Sebastian (L13)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) IRC - Ritsu(Event) Forum - Morinaga
    (S036) Kaneki KenCharley (L8)(Event) Forum - Tatsumi Souichi

Question [SOLVED] ImageShack not uploading

I have a regular free account, and I haven't even reached 1GB out of the 5GB that's given for free accounts. For 3-4 days now I've been unable to upload anything, even images that are small like 15KB. I thought maybe it was just Firefox, so I tried it on IE and Safari and it won't upload anything on those either. I got frustrated and tried it on other computers/laptops in the house and still the same result.

I went ahead and downloaded the extension for ImageShack on Firefox and tried uploading through there, and it works only through the extension. However, whenever I upload .gif images they upload but they won't play, they're frozen like that :/ I would prefer ImageShack, I already have TinyPic, Photobucket and Imgur but I've long since stopped using those (PB resizes large images that I need for them to stay in its original size, and PB and TinyPic both now redirect you to the page with the links, no longer direct links). I'd like to stay on ImageShack, so can someone kindly point me to how I can fix this or what's going on as to why I can't upload anymore without using the extension? Or has anyone had the same problem?
    Last edited by crisislover; 07-15-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

DS_005_leftFuji (L6)DS_005_right
    Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)Mikoshiba Mikoto (L6)
    Aomine (L13)MabelMikoshiba Mikoto (L6)

Are you trying to upload using the multiple image uploader? I had a similar problem but it seems to work okay when i switched to the single image uploader.

>.<

Yaoi Legend

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Sebastian (L13)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) IRC - Ritsu(Event) Forum - Morinaga
    (S036) Kaneki KenCharley (L8)(Event) Forum - Tatsumi Souichi

Quote Originally Posted by peilicanhelican View Post
    Are you trying to upload using the multiple image uploader? I had a similar problem but it seems to work okay when i switched to the single image uploader.

>.<
    Omg NOW it works. No I couldn't uploaded through single or multiple at all, no matter how much I tried :/ Well at least now it works, I waited a couple of days before deciding to make a thread because I wanted to make sure it wasn't just a fluke. Now it work damn it =____=

Thanks though, I'm changing the topic to solved then.

EDIT [07.16.2013]: @peilicanhelican; Nope, it won't let me upload again and now my images aren't appearing anymore *look at my signature*. BUT, the image to my profile layout does appear, and it's hosted on the same ImageShack account. Wtf?
    Last edited by crisislover; 07-17-2013 at 07:27 PM.