aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

sessobaby

Is there a mirc channel I can go to?

Hi,
    I was wondering if any one could tell me if there is a mirc channel that has all these animes or any shonen ai/ yaoi channel you could recommend I could dl from. I never seem to get there in time to dl from YSI and I don't have bitorrent. Thanks

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Aki (L7)Nanjo (L3)Al (L1)
    Akihito (L4)Nowaki (L3)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Matt (L2)Hiroki (L4)Pray for Japan
    Well there's a IRC, but right now is only used for chatting (#aarinfantasy@irc.rizon.net). This forum is mainly about torrents so I strongly recommend you to download a program like BitComet which allows you to select the files you want to get instead of the whole pack and besides is really simple to use.
    Here's the link: hxxp://www.bitcomet.com (just change the hxxp into http).

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Gaara Kazekage (L10)Sebastian (L13)Pain (L13)
    Sasuke (L12)Naruto Sage (L10)Itachi (L10)
    Light (L10)Luffy (L10)Zoro (L9)
    good irc channels on server irc highway

#nakama
    #nodeadline

and on y hosting

#yaoiforever
    #bldrama

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

a little fact for sessobaby: they are not called mIRC channels, they are simply IRC channels. IRC is the Internet Chat Relay protocal, which utilizes the service ports (usually) 6660-7000 to realy upto 8-bits of data of text between clients and server. the server runs an IRC Daemon, and when configured proprerly several servers can connect together, so the clients connected to them may see whats on the other servers, (called an IRC Network) As well as being the gateway for diffrent protocals (DCC, CTCP, DCCserver) the IRC protocal was NOT first utilized by mIRC, and is utilized by many IRC clients, such as BitchX, X-Chat, Chatzilla, pjIRC, IRcicle, HydraIRC, and various multi-protocal Jabber messenging clients.