aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Grell (L5)Yukina (L8)Yukina (L3)
    (S019) TinkleYuu (L8)Tyki (L6)
    (S014) Keisuke(S002) MisakiTimcanpy

Making animated subs?

Hello kind aarinusers. I would like to incline about the animation of subs. I mean like the shiny thingy that happens when most groups make karaoke subs. Is there a program that can help me do such things? Previously i made subs (translation and timing) for a group but they didn't animate the karaoke. I want to make a nice presentation involving a Japanese song for my german class, I already translated it but need to do this make this shit all bling-blang and shiny so here I am asking for your help. Googling brought up the tem AFX but i can't seem to find such a program. Please help little ol me, just imagine that with your help i will be able to widen the horizons of quite a few people and make them understand that Japan is the most wonderful place on Earth.
    Arigato for all the future help mina :*.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

DS_001_left(S075) Cloud StrifeDS_001_right
    Victor Nikiforov (chibi) (L10)DS_001_midYuri Katsuki (chibi) (L10)
    Daisuke (L10)Strawberry Cake 1Fye (L10)
    From what I know, the Aegisub is what you need. That program is fairly easy to use and its karaoke effects are very beautiful - of course you must find and download the codes for those effects, but that's not much of a problem. I use that program too. You should google this for more information.

P/s: I forgot, the results of that program is merely a separate subtitle file, it's not in the clip yet - meaning you would have to open the subtitle file at the same time with the clip. You would have to use a program, like Total Video Converter that I'm using, to add it into the clip
    Last edited by F4ll3nAng3l; 01-12-2013 at 01:46 AM.