aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Minako (L2)Lightning (L8)Ryūko (L8)
    Celty (L4)Tifa (L1)Aqua (L1)
    Ryoji (L2)Theodore (L2)Hope (L9)

A way to automatically download?

I'm not sure how to phrase this exactly (hence the crummy thread title), but I'll try...

Is there some way for me to create a que of download links and then have this hypothetical program download them once the previous download is done, without me having to be there?

Like, I would enter in DL links, and let this program do the rest? I ask because most host sites only allow one download at a time, which I don't mind, but I lose track, so if there's something that could do that for me while I was browsing (or heck, not even home!), that would be awesome.

So again, I would enter the links in whatever order, and once one download is done, whatever is in que would start, and when it finished, the next one would start, and so on. It would be one at a time, so there shouldn't be any errors about not being allowed to DL more than one thing at a time.

So, is this a real thing? xD

EDIT: Hrrmm, I guess it would also have to be a program that knows to wait when a host site says download limit has been used up and you need to wait a while before you can start downloading again...(or skip the specific host site and go to the next one, or something?)
    Last edited by Mellusia; 09-23-2012 at 01:53 AM.

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Yup, there's a free programm called JDownloader that does exactly what you're looking for xD

Recently it has some troubles with MF but if you try to download less than 500 MB in a row from MF everything should work.

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Minako (L2)Lightning (L8)Ryūko (L8)
    Celty (L4)Tifa (L1)Aqua (L1)
    Ryoji (L2)Theodore (L2)Hope (L9)
    Thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for!