aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    Do as seres said, it wil help you to figure out if there is some running process that is doing that.

Yaoi Legend

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Sebastian (L13)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) IRC - Ritsu(Event) Forum - Morinaga
    (S036) Kaneki KenCharley (L8)(Event) Forum - Tatsumi Souichi

I did what @seres suggest (running msconfig).

I didn't run or use Firefox, and it seemed alright when I started it. Then I ran Photoshop like I usually do, and the toolbar froze three times, and a Flash button showed up after I exited. I ran Firefox a little after to start this post and took screenshots, I pressed the Flash button but nothing popped up. After a few minutes it went away.

I remembered something and looked at the Task Manager, and two Flash are running (the exact same). I couldn't remember it at the time, but this problem started getting a little out of hand when Flash was updated. I updated it after Firefox kept crashing on me (Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.262). It stopped the crashing on Firefox until last week, when I was uploading files on Mediafire and Uploading.

Is it normal for there to be two Flash running like that?

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S041) Izumi

Quote Originally Posted by crisislover View Post
    I did what @seres suggest (running msconfig).

I didn't run or use Firefox, and it seemed alright when I started it. Then I ran Photoshop like I usually do, and the toolbar froze three times, and a Flash button showed up after I exited. I ran Firefox a little after to start this post and took screenshots, I pressed the Flash button but nothing popped up. After a few minutes it went away.

I remembered something and looked at the Task Manager, and two Flash are running (the exact same). I couldn't remember it at the time, but this problem started getting a little out of hand when Flash was updated. I updated it after Firefox kept crashing on me (Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.262). It stopped the crashing on Firefox until last week, when I was uploading files on Mediafire and Uploading.

Is it normal for there to be two Flash running like that?

Yeah, it seems to be about the flash plugin -as I thought. Okay, why don't you go to Add or Remove Programs and uninstall flash player first. Then don't reinstall it. Reboot your computer and see if your problem continues (this is to see if everything was flash's fault).

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Yes but did it fix your constant Explorer crashing?
    Also if anyone asks if you updated or installed anything lately then updating flash belongs on that list.

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    The new Flash update is stupid, mine went crazy as well. Slow and crashing all the time.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    sorry about that crisislover ..I miss-read the post
    if this is happening ....there's either a conflict with explorer and another program or update
    or the files inside system 32 for it are being "eaten" by a bad spot on your hard drive ....no kidding on this one it does happen.....I got a lappy in the shop for that very reason.....where windows installed had a bad sector and at first the install and general functioning looked very normal ...then crashes ....blue screens .... so please do an in depth disc check or have a pro do that for you

Yaoi Legend

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Sebastian (L13)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(Event) IRC - Ritsu(Event) Forum - Morinaga
    (S036) Kaneki KenCharley (L8)(Event) Forum - Tatsumi Souichi

After a year, I'm updating this thread. The issue with my computer was that my user profile is corrupted, there's a fix for that here. I made another user profile on this computer (also set as Administrator), and explorer.exe has not crashed since, so I'm moving things around. I'm requesting for a mod/admin to please lock this thread, as I've solved this issue and hopefully if anyone else has this problem, just go to where I linked to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12