aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Player Software

tina21

Player Software

I bought a Sansa Fuze+ and though its glowing reviews I find it really difficult to handle (especially after an iPod nano which is fairly easy to use), anyways I'm looking for a Player software much like iTunes where its easy to sync with the player the video, music, audiobooks, playlists (clean and separately too)

any ideas? (I already used MediaMonkey but it seems a bit too complicated, especially with the audiobooks)

tina21
    *bumping this*

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Can't think of anything super simple, ask around on the Foobar forums is what my advice is.
    It is one of the best players around and also syncs with your mp3

tina21
    What I'm looking for mainly is something that will make it easy to sync audiobooks and make playlists... I'll try foobar let's hope (though playing around a bit with Media Monkey made it a bit easier not by much... my playlists were empty)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

While Sansa devices can be a bit different to work with, there are alternatives to iTunes and MediaMonkey that might suit your needs better.

1. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Winamp:[/COLOR] Winamp is a well-established media player that allows you to manage your music, video, and playlists. It's relatively straightforward to use and offers decent synchronization options for many portable devices, including some Sansa models. It might be worth trying with your Sansa Fuze+.
    2. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Foobar2000:[/COLOR] Foobar2000 is a highly customizable audio player. While it may appear complex at first, you can simplify its interface and functionality to better suit your needs. It supports various audio formats and can handle audiobooks and playlists effectively.
    3. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]Clementine:[/COLOR] Clementine is a user-friendly music player that resembles the classic iTunes interface. It supports music and playlists management and is known for its simplicity. Although it's primarily designed for music, it should work well with your Sansa device.
    4. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]MusicBee:[/COLOR] MusicBee is a robust music management software that's relatively intuitive. It allows you to sync your music library, create playlists, and manage audiobooks. It supports various devices and might offer a smoother experience for your Sansa Fuze+.
    5. [COLOR=var(--tw-prose-bold)]DoubleTwist:[/COLOR] If you're looking for something that closely mimics the iTunes experience, DoubleTwist might be a suitable option. It's designed for Android devices but can work with some older Sansa models as well. It offers music and video syncing capabilities.