aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP3 Player

tina21

MP3 Player

So my iPod Gen 3 has really started pissing me off lately (freezing, the battery dying out of the blue) and I'm looking for a new MP3 player with a decent battery life of at least 6hrs, a screen and a price under 100$ ><

The thing is that I like listening to audiobooks so I'd like the music to separate from the books or at least for me to have the option of folders...

Suggestions???

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Cloud (L9)
    Creative Zen. It's what I use. My player is fairly old so I don't know about the newer ones, but they should all have folder options. Most players these days do. Sansa is also a good brand, my first player was from then and it never died.

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    I like Philips GoGear, the battery lasts a lot, I have one and my parents have one each. But don't buy the model with a camera, low life battery and low quality.

tina21
    Quote Originally Posted by Munemasa Katagiri View Post
    I like Philips GoGear, the battery lasts a lot, I have one and my parents have one each. But don't buy the model with a camera, low life battery and low quality.
    but will it let me make folder/playlists and the like?

@slasheddream Sansa was one of the brands I was looking at. It's cheap and just the fact that in the product description they mention audiobooks has put it at the top of my last XD
    Last edited by tina21; 02-08-2012 at 07:33 AM.

cherishedsaulie
    Maybe the Sansa Clip Zip would be a good mp3 player for you? I looked at the PDF on the webpage and it seems that they have a lot of features that fits your criteria and then some. Also, most of the reviews I read about the Sansa Clip Zip seems favourable. (CNET review)(Gizmodo)(Amazon Reviews) The comments to some of the amazon reviews has some troubleshooting answers that may be worthwhile to look into. I hope this helps

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Cloud (L9)
    Oh, I remember now I had one like that. Sansa Clip + or something. I really liked that one but I lost it really quickly, because I'm an idiot. It was really convenient though because it was so small.

tina21
    Quote Originally Posted by cherishedsaulie View Post
    Maybe the Sansa Clip Zip would be a good mp3 player for you? I looked at the PDF on the webpage and it seems that they have a lot of features that fits your criteria and then some. Also, most of the reviews I read about the Sansa Clip Zip seems favourable. (CNET review)(Gizmodo)(Amazon Reviews) The comments to some of the amazon reviews has some troubleshooting answers that may be worthwhile to look into. I hope this helps
    that's the one I was looking at actually and hearing such good words and reviews for it I think I'll go with that, though my hand its itching for the iPod nano 6th gen, but I don't think its worth it (especially since I haven't yet been payed from my job for last month )

EDIT: Hmmm I saw this too at their site: http://www.sandisk.co.uk/products/sa...lus-mp3-player
    Last edited by tina21; 02-07-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    @ Tina21 Yes, you can make folders and it has a playlist support.

tina21
    I decided on the Sansa Fuze+ I only have to get it now and see how I can play around with it

cherishedsaulie
    @tina21 Yay, I hope your mp3 player works out well for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast