aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Icons

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

I wonder if that text part on the site either makes use of java or if it html-php coded. If java then maybe that is bugged, any more involved mods should know this. I might ask Aarin about this because if so then you might need to reinstall it, only if confirmed ofc.

Other options, either something in your cookies or so that causes this, I would run ccleaner specially the browser related files and clean them up.
    I can't really check the source of the bit that is blocked on your part, it is cut off from right clicking.
    Maybe a dns flush will help, I'll look into it. Try ccleaner first, I'll take a look around.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

The board in general and the New Thread form in particular uses some Javascript (not Java—fortunately, because I would have to install a 7th JVM to get a working Java browser plugin), some of which is externally hosted, and has a PHP backend. (My system is configured not to permit sites to mess with my context menu, so I can see what's going on easily enough.)

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Ciel (L5)Usami (L2)Rin (L9)
    Shizuo (L8)Gray (L9)Okita (L9)
    Akira (L9)Lavi (L8)Hei (L7)
    @KarumA; I already tried dns flush and ccleaner but nothing happened. Thanks for the help.

@eliddell; my nose is bleeding but I can get what you're trying to say. Thanks for the help.

BTW, not only icons in the text editor in the threads/PMs are missing, but also in the text editor in profile for visitor messages.

Only in the chatbox of the chatroom the icons are complete.
    Last edited by InnocentRinne; 12-25-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnocentRinne View Post
    @KarumA; I already tried dns flush and ccleaner but nothing happened. Thanks for the help.

@eliddell; my nose is bleeding but I can get what you're trying to say. Thanks for the help.

BTW, not only icons in the text editor in the threads/PMs are missing, but also in the text editor in profile for visitor messages.

Only in the chatbox of the chatroom the icons are complete.
    hummmm..have you tried updating your browser? or get the lastest download from java sun/oracle for the lastest version of java ??...perhaps ..un-install your browser and re-install it...that does some times helps and totally solves the problem....

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Ciel (L5)Usami (L2)Rin (L9)
    Shizuo (L8)Gray (L9)Okita (L9)
    Akira (L9)Lavi (L8)Hei (L7)
    As I have said ago, java is already updated and same for the browser. Even if I use another browser like Google Chrome, the icons are still not appearing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12