aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

zdm123

Us Bokura no Ai no Kanade eng sub.

Having problem with downloading:Bokura no Ai no Kanade eng sub.avi.001.
    I don't have an link except for:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service and www.yaoiotaku.com/bl-movies.html.
    The movie can be downloaded but, Windows Player and Realplayer won't play it. An .avi.001 kepts popping up.
    I tried to compress it but, it didn't work. Please help.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S041) Izumi

Hello, I looked at the website and the movie you're trying to watch seems to be split into 6 parts.
    (I can't see the links because I'm not a member) but I'm assuming their extensions are like: .001, .002, .003 and so on. You need to download all the links (all six of them) and you need to combine them afterward using HJsplit.
    Then you'll have an avi file and you can watch it with any media player you like.
    If you want to check out the quality with the first part only (the .001 file) use VLC media player to open it.
    Last edited by seres; 11-08-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    yes ..it is in 6 parts ,you need to download ALL 6 put them all in one folder and use either HJsplit or or file splitter/joiner even FFsplitter/joiner(can get the stand alone version =no install) will work to put it all back into one video file all are freeware...btw is a good movie

...opps all you need is to google these and yup! you will find..the size of these little programs are tiny so even a slow net speed is no problem