aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S019) TinkleChiaki (L8)Yuu (L3)
    Takano (L3)Ritsu (L3)Yukina (L8)
    Kisa (L3)Taki (L9)(S008) Shuichi
    Quote Originally Posted by chillerific89 View Post
    Well I'm not to sure it is. My computer has been modified by my brother in law so some things on the sticker aren't correct anymore. The My Computer screen says something like this;

AMD Athlon XP 2200+
    Clockspeed (Kloksnelheid) 1.80 GHz, 512 MB

Where it is supposed to say the amount of RAM.
    Since you're using XP, 512 MB RAM should be enough to render videos in Movie Maker. Your processor seems capable enough to handle these kind of things. Maybe what you experienced is Memory Shortage, since you encountered BSoD. Try closing other programs open. I guess Movie Maker won't require you much memory since it's not like other Video Software which really requires more memory like After Effects and Sony Vegas. It might also be some conflicts in your system or your drivers might be out dated. As suggested before, try updating them.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Kaoru (L6)Kratos (L1)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Black Jack (L5)
    Ross (L8)Kurose (L8)Hiruma (L6)

@frozonecom; I tried having only Windows Movie Maker open while converting but the same thing keeps happening.
    So now I wanna try updating my drivers but I don't know how to that. o.o

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S019) TinkleChiaki (L8)Yuu (L3)
    Takano (L3)Ritsu (L3)Yukina (L8)
    Kisa (L3)Taki (L9)(S008) Shuichi
    Quote Originally Posted by chillerific89 View Post
    @frozonecom ; I tried having only Windows Movie Maker open while converting but the same thing keeps happening.
    So now I wanna try updating my drivers but I don't know how to that. o.o
    Oh, SorrY. I gave you a wrong advice. I just saw your post (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f52/t1...ml#post3719234) and realized that you have nothing wrong in memory(as far as I know) Your Video RAM and Main RAM seems okay and I think there's nothing wrong with it. But, the results showed that you have something wrong with your Windows Installation, specifically, it's missing a DLL, it's for Hardware Abstraction Layer(HAL.dll) I suggest you repair your installation by putting the XP installation CD and let it repair(Vista Installation CD had a feature like this but I don't know if XP has too). I found a viceo that might help you repair that HAL.dll How to Fix - hal.dll is missing or corrupt in windows by Britec - YouTube
    It looks legit, but do everything at your own risk because it might brick your computer if you do something wrong.
    If you are uncomfortable messing with your computer, you should really take it to a professional.

I hope that video helped.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Kaoru (L6)Kratos (L1)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Black Jack (L5)
    Ross (L8)Kurose (L8)Hiruma (L6)

The video is a good guide but my computer doesn't let me enter the repair menu so I can't do the things the vid suggests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12