aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SadieWoods

Question A Question About .rar

Figures that my first post would be a question! Anyway,this is less of a major problem and more of a convenience issue. I have WinRAR installed so that my Windows 7 can actually view .rar files. My question is: is there a way to extract files in a manner that they can be viewed slideshow style? I can get them to do so, but I have issues with not being able to go to the extracted files without going through WinRAR first. Is there a way to do so? Thanks in advance for the help!
    Last edited by SadieWoods; 08-14-2011 at 03:08 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Bakugou (L3)(S045) Noiz
    (S040) RyoumaHaru SL (L10)Yukine (L6)
    Aomine (L10)Rin (L9)Hamlet
    Are you talking about files in general? But since you are talking about a slideshow you might just mean pictures? In that case you can use Manga Readers. They usually have an inbuilt thing so you can view the pictures inside a rar/zip without unzipping them if it's that what you mean o:

Smile, breath and go slow

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)
    (S067) Azumaya Junta(S054) Prompto Argentum(S076) SilverAsh

it exists some viewer for zip/rar files. You can view them slideshow without having to unrar/unzip the files

With a quick check on Google (used the keywords 'manga viewer zip'); I found these 3
    -> Quivi
    -> eSnip Mangaviewer
    -> Shinrasoft Mangaviewer

I didn't try any of these... but you could give a test.

You can also refer to the Useful Program thread and check on C-Display which is one of the most used image viewer for this purpose...

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Xmas (008)Konata (L5)Xmas (014)
    Kagami KnB (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Sebastian (L8)
    Tetsuo (L9)(S027) Usami AkihikoYukimura SB (L10)
    What I do is right click on the rar file and select extract, all the data inside the rar file would then be inside the new folder. If you want to read a manga slideshow style you can open it with Windows Image & Fax Visor and then click on the icon below that says "begin presentation" or just press F11. Hope it helps