aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

FlowTrix

I need help with a japanese game

Hey I am new here but I have a question I have an otome game love drops for my gf but I cant get it to run on my windows 7 64 bit computer i the setup and nothing can some one plz help and i already changed the uni- code thing to japanese
    Last edited by FlowTrix; 08-11-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Not sure if this will work. Maybe you forgot a patch but maybe it isn't compatible with Win7 64bit but to try that right click the .exe file you run or the shortcut of it. Select properties -> select the tab in top named Compatibility then try and run it as either Windows Vista or Windows XP SP3. I don't know if it has a patch or anything, I never play these games but it is something worth a try.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

You sure it's cause it's windows 7 -64bit? Alot of games won't run correctly on the wrong countries OS. Try running App Local.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Xmas (008)Konata (L5)Xmas (014)
    Kagami KnB (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Sebastian (L8)
    Tetsuo (L9)(S027) Usami AkihikoYukimura SB (L10)
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumA View Post
    Not sure if this will work. Maybe you forgot a patch but maybe it isn't compatible with Win7 64bit but to try that right click the .exe file you run or the shortcut of it. Select properties -> select the tab in top named Compatibility then try and run it as either Windows Vista or Windows XP SP3. I don't know if it has a patch or anything, I never play these games but it is something worth a try.
    That may be the case, if you want to follow that procedure step by step you can check it out here. There's a game that doesn't work out for me as well in my new laptop but if I play it in my old laptop it runs smoothly. You can try it out with an old computer, who knows maybe it will run just like my case.