aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useful Programs

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Onoda Sakamichi (L4)Yajirou (frog)Yasaburou (L1)
    Itachi (young) (L6)Irabu (L6)Wombat
    I'd like to suggest Foxit Reader for creating/reading pdf. The free version is absolutely sufficient.
    You can also "print" websites as pdf (-->for storage on your PC for example instead of accessing the information online over and over again). It's super useful and I use it every day.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

(Event) Forum - IzumiRitsuka (L7)Soubi (L10)
    Sodom (human) (L1)(S011) Usami FuyuhikoMoonlight
    Hi-There everyone ... I would like to recommend this handy little program for downloading manga ,,it is called Free Manga Downloader or FMD for short ....there was another program out and about with the same name,,,this was picked up from that bit of abandoned programming ,which then was revamped ,,expanded and many bug fixes, new sites list added went on to a new home at Sourceforge ,,,it is now updated regularly and is kept up to date as sites change their format ...so please enjoy using this handy little program !!
    just go to the downloads tab and you'll get the link to save the program ...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fmd/

EDIT :: sorry just click on the link ....I had already went to the tab to get the link page for you ...my bad ..XD
    Last edited by lemur7; 07-27-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12