aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tetsuya (L5)Pray for JapanUsami (L2)
    (S016) TakanoAsami (L10)Kanou (L8)
    (S045) NoizShougo (L9)Shunsuke (L2)

an automatic file moving program

okay so i'm getting sick of moving my anime from my downloads folder to its actual respective folder like e.g. moving "fairytail episode 51" from downloads folder to "fairytail" the folder

i have found some automatic moving programs that run off file extensions such as .avi and stuff

BUT

being a in the closet gay i don't want everything moving out like my yaoi and stuff... >.> for my brother to see

so i wanna know if anyone knows of a good automatic file moving program that works off keywords so again an example would be:

if the file has the word "fairy" it would pick up "fairytail episode 51" and move it to the repective folder being "fairytail" the folder.

best or first to give me a good answer gets 5mill points

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S041) Izumi

Hi!
    Well, there are two options you can do this.
    1st: I don't know your os but I assume it's windows, you can use the good old search function and search for the specific anime name you want to move like fairy or so. It gives you all the fairy tail files, you select them all, cut and copy to your new folder. But I guess you don't want to do it manually so follows the second option:
    2nd: You download this small application: File Mover It's pretty easy to use and you can specify the name you want to move in a range of folders and it automatically carries them to their desired destination. As you see from the screenshot, you don't need to enter the whole name only a part will suffice:

The key point is you need to choose the advanced file move option and enter a part of the files' name you want to be moved, it doesn't have to be the complete name. In my example, I wanted the files with "05" in it to be moved and told it to do so. And it did.
    If you need further assistance (about writing the script) feel free to let me know.
    Last edited by seres; 05-21-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tetsuya (L5)Pray for JapanUsami (L2)
    (S016) TakanoAsami (L10)Kanou (L8)
    (S045) NoizShougo (L9)Shunsuke (L2)
    wow with a program name like "file mover" dont know how i didnt find it lol

thanks alot