aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Lover

Savings

(S094) Chu SangwooFree Dolphin(S093) Jang Jaeyoung
    (S053) Victor NikiforovHeart 1 (Red)(S052) Yuri Katsuki
    YuYang (L3)Free SharkLiHuan (L3)

A very good DVD Burner?

Are there any DVD burner that doesn't separate the sounds and videos (AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS)?
    Ya see, I have tons of .mkv videos here. I want to burn them on DVD so that in the future, I can watch them. If the anime became unavailable, I can reupload them. Although somehow, I want them to be playable on DVDs to or Autoplay as a video playlist if opened in the computer. Any suggestions?

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    If you burn as data DVD they'll burn the files as mkv without the TS stuff.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

For just your computer just burn them as data dvd's. The TS audio and video are folders that are made when you burn something to play in dvd players with a TV, not for a computer (any movies you buy in the store thata re on DVD have these folders). So just burn as a data dvd.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

DS_002_(1)topleftMeier Link (L9)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    Pain (L13)DS_002_(6)bottomright(Event) Forum - Levi
    RyukDS_002_(4)bottomleftCatbus

If you burn videos in a DVD to play in DVD players they will always burn in the audio/video format because this is the format required for DVDs can be read in DVD players.
    As everybody said, you can burn the DVD as a data DVD and use any kind of format (avi, mkv, etc) to save the files but then the DVD can be only be read in a computer driver. DVD players can't read this format.

Any DVD burner can make both these formats. I've been using Nero for more than a decade and have no complains.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Lelouch (young) (L1)

ConvertXtoDvd is the best by far you just click start and voilá there is your DVD and you can even set parameters like region (if you want) , double pass video encode (for better resolution) , wide screen ....im just in love it never fails

Of course if your problem is MKV you MUST get MKV toolkit (like MKVCleaver , MKVmerge and any other you like )

If you need the links just drop me a line ill get them for you . Its very easy and super fast

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by isarah View Post
    ConvertXtoDvd is the best by far you just click start and voilá there is your DVD and you can even set parameters like region (if you want) , double pass video encode (for better resolution) , wide screen ....im just in love it never fails

Of course if your problem is MKV you MUST get MKV toolkit (like MKVCleaver , MKVmerge and any other you like )

If you need the links just drop me a line ill get them for you . Its very easy and super fast
    Must add that ConvertXtoDVDV is to burn for television. So you end up with the same structure.
    OP however asked for a different option: data burning which any other program can do: personally I use Nero for that.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    burn your files as data onto a dvd .... use your favorite dvd burning program and chose "data dvd"
    you'll not get a dvd used for storage to play on a tv dvd player ..its not possible ....
    but some tv dvd players will play .avi or plain mpeg as a giant sized cd's(shows as cd in the drive) these dvd players are the ones that say on the box "divx" but not any other kind of file like mkv's ...but will play standard .avi

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Lelouch (young) (L1)

bahahaha silly me you are right although in my defense if you drag and drop into your D: the file windows burns it for you bahahah silly me i didnt see the obvious