aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

tina21

Start of a chapter always on the right page??

So this isn't exactly an technological/technical question but if someone knows the answer for sure I'd really appreciate it....

So my question is if in all chapters, their beginning HAS to start on a right page?

It is a rule that the 1st chapter HAS to start on a right page, but does that apply in all the other chapters also?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Edward (L10)Soubi (L10)Ryuichi (L10)
    Konata (L5)Tohru (L3)Link (L7)
    Abel (L1)Allen (L1)Ban (L1)

Based on the book i am reading, i would say no. it has multiple chapters that start on the left page.

tina21
    I have checked my books too and it is so, but I want to make sure, since its for an assignment, an art book that we'll re-design however we like, and any mistake in these kind of things costs a hell of alot

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

No, in many instance this does not happen for normal chapters.
    What does start on the right page: the title page, the contents are on a right sided page, the introduction starts on a right sided page and after it ends the first chapter of the story the first actual story page starts on the right page. All chapters that follow do not. The led out chapter starts on the right page. The last pages in a book about the author and list of other books that is sometimes found int he back is also on the right sided page.

You can cut a book into 3-4 pieces: introduction, story, led out, and the about page (other books from this person) and all these sub sections start on a right sided page. Everything that is in the section does not (chapters of the story).

tina21
    @KarumA thnx ^^ this makes me more confident about what starts on a right page and what not