aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Akira (L2)Kakashi (L2)Sasuke (L1)
    Byakuya  (L3)Kabuto (L1)Ishida (L2)

I can upload a whole Raw Yaoi series of 35 episodes if someone will subbed it

Few years ago I uploaded to this forum 3 Raw episodes of a yaoi series called "Stop!! Hibari-Kun!", but I didn't continue with it because there were no subtitles to it and I didn't understand what was going on with the story.
    But now I found the whole series to download in few days with Torrent. I don't know the quality of the videos but I think it is worth a try to subbed it to English.

Here is the link to my old uploadings:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f212/t...ml#post1338661

And here is a link to Google page, where you can find lots of different sources to download the entire series of all 35 episodes:
    Google

And if you are not willing to download it, then I can do it myself.

I hope you are interesting in subbing it after all.
    Last edited by Mor7682; 01-13-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

I am unsure whether or not this si the right place to ask for fansubbers, I think we have little here on Aarin.
    Animesuki had this request also several years back, however the reason why it didn't get subbed is because of the low low quality.

I'll quote from one of my friends there:

Well, that DVD-rip is of low quality; the art is old and thus scares a lot of people; the show is 35 episodes and thus requires dedication not present in most modern subbers;and the whole idea of sub-ecchi humorous show about a crossdressing boy is quite niche.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Hi, from what I know... it's extremely hard to find translator for it. The reasons are as mentioned by KarumA above.
    You can see that one anime fansub of AarinFantasy kinda got stuck (Patalliro 1982) with almost similar reason (old, long running and not much interest by translators)... though Emeryl is still trying to push on it as much as he can.
    So I am sorry to say I cannot take on this project for now because it will be going on the Patalliro 1982 path.
    Hope you have better luck in finding people who can help you with this.