aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Albert (L6)Akira TnC (L9)Wolfram (L1)
    Yugi (L2)Kazuki (L1)Fuuta (L1)
    Akiyoshi (L1)Badou (L1)Yumichika (L4)

Absolute Obedience: Zettai Fukuju Meirei

I'm planning on actually purchasing the disc for this game instead of downloading it for free online.
    I've never downloaded a BL game before so I have no idea what it is you need exactly (but I can look that up).

My question is, though, do I need to download anything extra so that I can play the game? I'm thinking that since it's liscensed and availiable in the U.S. (and is in disc form) downloading it would be different (and maybe less difficult?) compared to if you were to download from some website, and perhaps you won't need extra files for it to work.

Thanks!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

If you buy it then obviously it is less work, that is if you buy the English version and not the Japanese original.

The BL faq pretty much states what you would need but anyway since I'm typing here now:

you would need to do this:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...lling-any.html
    if the game is not English but Asian

You'd need Daemon tools, a .rar extractor (Winrar for example) and that ought to do it...
    You'd need to extract the .rar files, then you'll have a .iso file (a .iso is a CD/DVD as a file so you use Daemon tools to act like a CD/DVD drive) which you mount with Daemon tools. Install it, post the crack bla bla bla and play it if all goes well without problems..

The above method pretty much counts for playing an game you download from the interwebs.

My personal opinion for these BL games, I never play them but I find it too much of a hassle to figure out the language settings and that fact that I would still be un able to read what the characters etc. are saying... some may have a translation something tool for it but I prefer English games or Japanese with English subs. There can always be problems playing a game, hence the reason why these forum parts have been made, there are also problems with people buying the Japanese version officially but for that reason and specially in this case an English version has been brought out to avoid all that. IMO if you really like the game then buy it, it can sometimes save a lot of trouble. If you just want to play it once or are barely interested in it then download it

also:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...-game-faq.html

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Albert (L6)Akira TnC (L9)Wolfram (L1)
    Yugi (L2)Kazuki (L1)Fuuta (L1)
    Akiyoshi (L1)Badou (L1)Yumichika (L4)
    Yes, the one I'll be buying is the English version and has subs thank goodness.
    The idea that I might be switching from laptop to laptop (for school) or might have to delete the game for various purposes is the reason why I'd like to have the disc.

Thankyuu! :3