aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Soubi (L10)Sword (L7)Aya (L6)
    Ritsuka (L7)Kusuriuri (L10)Aya (L8)
    Rufus (L7)Reno (L4)Soubi (L9)

Real Player to MP3 payer

Hi there.

I'm trying to get music from my Real Player library on to my Samsung MP3 player. So far I haven't been able to figure it out, and I can't find any complete guides online.
    So does anybody know how to do it?
    Help would be appreciated.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

I don't really get what you are asking here, so you have the real player program which has a library with music that you want transferred to your mp3 player

Uuhm since real player is just a media player program and your mp3 player a device. The library should just be like a dictionary or encyclopedia to your music on your computer, you type in a title and it finds the file without you having to find it yourself. The device should show up as a removable disc under My Computer and all your music files should be files somewhere stored on your computer, you should have them stored somewhere and be able to access them without the library.

The way you are asking it now it would be a simple copy pasta job without real player even getting involved. find the file on your computer and copy pasta it to a map on your mp3 player which should show up in My Computer as an extra disc much like a usb stick
    Last edited by KarumA; 06-27-2010 at 11:07 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Soubi (L10)Sword (L7)Aya (L6)
    Ritsuka (L7)Kusuriuri (L10)Aya (L8)
    Rufus (L7)Reno (L4)Soubi (L9)
    Thanks for that. After trying a million ways it turns out the MP3 player is faulty, and that's why I couldn't get music on it.