aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formerly LumCheng

Savings

He Tian (L9)Jian Yi (L9)Brother Qiu (L8)
    Mo Guan Shan (L9)Zhan Zheng Xi (L9)He Cheng (L8)
    (S098) Yuto Lennix(S097) MisakiKang Moo (L8)

dani: yeah, I checked the points from that list you posted. my blank discs are fine. even my neighbor could burn them without any probs.

KarumA: then you surely have some cheap burners over there.
    here in germany you won't get a good one under 50 euro. no matter if intern or extern.
    mine was 52 euro, cheaper than usual, so I bought it instantly, since the reviews on that one were good.

Oni_Yuri: yes!! exactely - it just stops out of the blue. I never get error messages or problem-pop-ups etc. it just tells me after 5-10 minutes in that burning-detail-window: couldn't burn data on disc (or smth similar, depends on software). it just...stops. no matter which type of discs or software I use. it's so annoying.
    I'm so through with this. already informed amazon and filled out the sendback-stuff >.<'

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

I live in the Netherlands dear about 10 minutes from Germany and here we have good intern DVD burners for about 25-30 euro's and so do they have there, you just need to know where to look (not always online but in shops also). 52,- euro's for an external is cheap but I wouldn't trust prize over quality, I have had a lot of cheap prized external HD's going boink because of over use or overheating, the difference is huge between prizes and quality. For the total of having a new burner bought, installed and my entire desktop being cleaned from all dust it cost me about 40,- euro's 30 for the burner and 10 for installing and cleaning.

I would suggest hooking that external up to someone else's computer to see if it is willing to burn from another PC. This way you can easily see if it is in fact the burner that is broken. If so then there is nothing you can do, it might have overheated and fried itself.
    And I am quite certain that in Germany you also have multi media shops with good and not all too expensive customer support. Try and find out what store received a best multi media award/prize, that is how I found the one I go to now. You can buy another external but big chance it will happen again, this is what happens when you buy cheap external parts specially parts that are still in the experimental phase. The quality is not all too good, not if you burn regularly. An internal is still the best burner you can find, not only does it last at least 3 years (mine did and I burned 2 CD's and at least 1 DVD a week for work and private) but it is a lot cheaper than an external.
    Last edited by KarumA; 05-27-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12