aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S009) HaviMello (L9)Riku (L8)
    Frau (L1)Akira TnC (L1)Hibari (L2)
    Orpherus (L8)Kou (L5)Yazoo (L7)

How to use torrent files? o_O

I read the link where said that you should read before downloading, but I am still confused, about like the ddls, and the Bit Torrent? I'm a total newbie at downloading anime, but I really want to see the yaoi ones x.x

Um...Well I was trying to download Hyakujitsu no Bara, from this link: Hyakujitsu no Bara (Maiden Rose) OVA1, but I don't know how to open the torrent file, I tried mediaplayer and realplayer and both don't work. Help?

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Tatsuki (L2)Takenaga (L5)Nekozawa (L2)
    Otani (L5)Stein (L1)Nanao (L1)
    Jiraiya (L6)Maes Hughes (L6)Haruhi (L2)

Do you have a torrent client? like utorrent? (that's the one I use)
    With torrents you first have to download a client and install it then you can download torrents and open them normally
    I can walk you through the process if you'd like. I wrote a tutorial for some youtube friends and they had no issues with it ^__^

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Itachi (L10)Loki (L9)Rufus (L9)
    Sasuke (L10)Loki (L10)Edward Kenway (L8)
    Claude (L10)Connor Kenway (L8)(Event) Forum - Tatsumi Souichi

or you can try this: BitTorrent

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S009) HaviMello (L9)Riku (L8)
    Frau (L1)Akira TnC (L1)Hibari (L2)
    Orpherus (L8)Kou (L5)Yazoo (L7)
    Oh so you have to have a client! I never knew that....No wonder I couldn't open it using mediaplayer. Just wondering, do these clients have viruses or are they unreliable sometimes? Thank you both for telling me, and lexicdys, if you could walk me through the process, that would be awesome.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Tatsuki (L2)Takenaga (L5)Nekozawa (L2)
    Otani (L5)Stein (L1)Nanao (L1)
    Jiraiya (L6)Maes Hughes (L6)Haruhi (L2)

I sent you instructions for using utorrent since that's the one I use. But overall they all work the same way. Utorrent doesn't have any viruses and I've never had any issues with it

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by Eterain View Post
    Oh so you have to have a client! I never knew that....No wonder I couldn't open it using mediaplayer. Just wondering, do these clients have viruses or are they unreliable sometimes? Thank you both for telling me, and lexicdys, if you could walk me through the process, that would be awesome.
    Normally no, it isn't like a P2P program
    Only if you download a virus with Utorrent will you be infected, but never out of the blue it would always be cause of your own doings

SubaruSama

Lightbulb [langtitle=pt]utorrent e virtual clone drive.[/langtitle]

Ok .. Well I use torrent files to download games, but alas you have to have a progama to do that as utorrent, or the air. limewire or Bittorrent good until I use utorrent which you can find on the site below:

uTorrent download

Well, more aid "extra" that what I have noticed in some forums many users have doubts about having to write music when they download the games not knowing what to do because many files are images or ISO format, and many do not know what do this progama creates virtual CD's for these games to recognize their format, I use is very good is this link below:

Virtual CloneDrive download

Well I hope this has helped many people who had doubts about what I mentioned here ...

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Rei (L3)Shinji (L4)Kaworu (L4)
    Aki (L7)Akihito (L4)Sono (L3)
    Reinhard (L10)Saralegui (L3)Shinobu (L6)
    Don't use utorrent if you don't want to get banned from trackers. It's best to use the original bittorrent BitTorrent on winblows or transmission on .Nix

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by libertypo View Post
    Don't use utorrent if you don't want to get banned from trackers. It's best to use the original bittorrent BitTorrent on winblows or transmission on .Nix
    Don't know what trackers you're on but I've never been banned for using Utorrent. Bittorrent and Utorrent are practically the same, the team from Bittorrent bought Utorrent years ago.. also Bittorrent installs DNA which does nothing for the average user but slurps a good 7000K of memory and runs constantly, whereas Utorrent merely uses 1000Kb (it doesn't use DNA). The only difference is DNA (which is used for other online official companies to allow their product to be downloaded with BT, like WoW, drivers from Asus etc.)

also OP asked how to use it to download yaoi anime, not games
    if OP asks how to use ISO files etc. then we will answer, lets not throw the complete manual to how to use internetz his way and confuse him even more, for all we know he lives in the UK or any other country where you get an instant internet ban for downloading games etc.
    Lastly someone send him a complete guide how to use torrent programs, so unless OP asks something else this problem to me seems solved
    Last edited by KarumA; 03-21-2010 at 06:34 AM.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Lelouch (young) (L1)

woah i 've used Utorrent forever and ive never get banned of anything actually i havent even tried anything else because i just havent needed it , of course i use private trackers almost every single time but since my ratio is great so i dont have issues ...and its been years ive downloaded movies , games , tv shows even unmentionables

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast