aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nanjo (L3)Izumi (L3)
    I am using Internet Explorer, because it is the only browser installed by now. I did not try download managers, as I could not. It does not allow me to copy the link, it seems...

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

did u right click the links and select "save target as.." or "save file as.."?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Cid Raines (L8)Kusuriuri (L10)Rufus (L7)
    Lightning (L8)Hope (L8)Angeal (L6)
    Balthier (L6)Bartz (L1)Squall (L6)

I know, it's kinda difficult, but this is, what I'm doing:

the link normally looks like this:

hxxp://aarinfantasy.com/forum/redirector.php?url=hxxp://www.filehost.com/aarinfantasy/blubb.avi

now I copy the "hxxp://www.filehost.com/aarinfantasy/" part and copy it to the IE. It still asks for the username and pw, but then it opens the subdirectory to the files being hosted on the server, like Kizuna Series or something. Now I'm able to right-click on the files, I want to download and it downloads quite good.

Hope, I was of any help.

~ Gnarf

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nanjo (L3)Izumi (L3)
    Dai: I did, but all I could save was a html file called redirector, not the video itself.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gin (L2)Kakashi (L2)
    ------- ------
    Last edited by RanHiguri; 10-01-2007 at 06:57 PM.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nanjo (L3)Izumi (L3)
    Huh, I'm finally done, thank god
    I installed Opera, and all the downloads work just fine with it
    I will just leave Explorer alone, I never used to watch this forum with it anyways...

Thanks to everyone who tried to help! *hugs*
    Last edited by Loona; 04-15-2006 at 07:19 AM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

(S013) AkihitoKonoe (L2)Ciel (L5)
    Asami (L5)Rai (L7)Sebastian (L6)
    Ranmaru I (L1)Al (L1)Asari (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarf
    I know, it's kinda difficult, but this is, what I'm doing:

the link normally looks like this:

hxxp://aarinfantasy.com/forum/redirector.php?url=hxxp://www.filehost.com/aarinfantasy/blubb.avi

now I copy the "hxxp://www.filehost.com/aarinfantasy/" part and copy it to the IE. It still asks for the username and pw, but then it opens the subdirectory to the files being hosted on the server, like Kizuna Series or something. Now I'm able to right-click on the files, I want to download and it downloads quite good.

Hope, I was of any help.

~ Gnarf

Gnarf's technique seems to have worked for me. Like Gnarf said, just right-click the link, copy the shortcut, paste it in the browser, then delete the redirector-prefix-part ("hxxp://aarinfantasy.com/forum/redirector.php?url=") and then also delete the specific-file-suffix part (the "title.avi" at the end) (hope that made sense). Then you get sent to the directory instead of the file. From there you can just "Save As". Somewhere in the process (don't remember exactly where) you will be asked for that username & password too. I'm hoping this is all okay from the various gracious servers' end as well-- if this is somehow a no-no, someone please tell us. Thank you so much, Gnarf! I was just about ready to pull my pigtails off in frustration.

limitedfan

Gravitation OVA 1 & 2 -what's wrong?

Hi: I was re-directed to this link to put my question here.

I downloaded Gravitation 1-13 & 2 OVAs (twice). However, I can view episodes 1-13 no problem. But the two OVAs I can only listen to them (no picture). It's hard to follow since I don't speak Japanese. Can someone please advise me how to fix this? Or if there another location for downloading. BT doesn't have them and neither this web-site (aarinfantasy). I found them elsewhere.

Help please.

Thanks.

BANNED
    Savings

Ai (L1)Kadaj (L8)Seishirou (L2)
    Subaru (L2)K (L6)Soubi (L4)
    Honey (L2)Riki (L3)Duo (L5)

Quote Originally Posted by limitedfan
    Hi: I was re-directed to this link to put my question here.

I downloaded Gravitation 1-13 & 2 OVAs (twice). However, I can view episodes 1-13 no problem. But the two OVAs I can only listen to them (no picture). It's hard to follow since I don't speak Japanese. Can someone please advise me how to fix this? Or if there another location for downloading. BT doesn't have them and neither this web-site (aarinfantasy). I found them elsewhere.

Help please.

Thanks.
    Have you tired using a different meida player besides Windows. Try using either a VideoLan or a DivX player.

limitedfan

YoaiGirlfan

Thanks for the reply. I haven't tried either those media format. I have Window Media Player and Nero Smart. I'll have to see if these are free downloads.

Thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast