aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

LET me just say somethin.
    LAMEnto works on windows 7 64 bit, without using virtualbox or whatever.
    my version is windows 7 64 bit home premium.
    all u do is mount the boot iso on the first virtual drive and lamento.dvd iso on the 2nd virtual drive. both must be opened together at the same time. after install u can just apply the patch ad dont remove the boot.iso drive. because it will not work!!!!
    Last edited by josebeads88; 07-24-2012 at 09:51 AM.

magnum44
    ano... i wanted to ask. I was able to make game work on my W7 64bit system but it's only on japanise (some menu english but that's all). Are there somewhere translation that i need to install?
    I tried to use patches but they crash the game, only LmtDVDVer103 makes it work at least somehow. I'm just sad I don't understand anything =(

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello. Thank you so much for your explanations, it helped me a great deal :)

I have no problem installing the game itself, but when I was test-playing it before I applied agth, somehow the floating texts (the texts that came out as you first started the game, when the soundtrack 伝承の詩 -Vox- was playing) won't appear. Instead in their places, the word "Invalid" appeared. When I tried to save my game so far, I failed. I tried two more times and failed both times too. The same "Invalid" word appeared again replacing the texts in the save options.

So then I tried to close the program and clicked yes when that box appeared, but I got redirected to the game again instead. I thought I clicked the wrong option (since I can't read Kanji that well I wouldn't know), so I press esc key again and clicked no when that box appeared again, but I still got redirected to the game. No matter what I tried, I can't close it unless I forcibly shut down my computer.

Do you perhaps have any idea why this happened? Thank you very much, and sorry for bothering you so long after you write this guide :'|

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Won't work PLeasE HELP!

I downloaded the links provided by Kessai to play the game. I have a windows 7, the game links downloaded look like thisCapture.JPG Is there something i need in order to make it work? do i have to combine them? please help

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraYuki View Post
    I downloaded the links provided by Kessai to play the game. I have a windows 7, the game links downloaded look like thisCapture.JPG Is there something i need in order to make it work? do i have to combine them? please help
    You need to have winRAR or a similar program installed so you can recognize the files and extract them. The "part" in the filename means that when you extract one to a new folder, the program will "combine" all the downloaded parts into one.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have winRAR and it doesn't recognize the file. I re-downloaded it after reading this and it still doesn't work.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi there! Can anyone help me? D:
    I'm having a different problem with the game OTL
    I have installed the game on 32-bit Win and installed the english patch. And everything worked like a charm...until I tried to save the game. When I click on a save slot it asks me to save the data and I click Yes, but the save slot still remains with the word 'none' and doesn't save.
    Did anyone have a similar problem? I searched all over the internet but no luck. ):

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Which version of Windows are you using? XP, Vista, 7, 8?

Depending on where Lamento's save files are, it may be having problems writing them due to Permissions.

If you can, Right-click on Lamento's Launch Icon, and select "Run as Administrator". This option should be there on Windows Vista and higher. If you have Administrator rights (logged into an Admin account) it will allow the game to do things it normally wouldn't, such as save files in particular locations.

Give that a shot!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

First, thanks for the fast reply. I tried what you said but still no result. ;_;
    I have windows 7
    Except for the eng patch I installed LmtDVDVer 101, 103 i 200
    btw i can't find LmtDVDVer102 anywhere even though it runs without it
    Oh! I tried to play the the game without the patch and I could save and load.
    And I tried installing the older version of the patch but still the same problem.
    Last edited by amesea; 07-11-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ren DM (L8)Aoba (L2)Rin Matsuoka (young) (L2)
    Haruka Nanase (young) (L2)Yogi (L1)Rin (L1)
    Sion (L5)Yatogami (L6)Raito Sakamaki (L1)
    System version: 1.02
    Script version: 1.01

This a problem?

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast