aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 248
  1. #141
    Total Yaoi Freak

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Points
    6,000,000
    Savings
    1,721,080


    Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecce21900 View Post
    Hii so basically I installed everything and done everything the guide told me to and the DVD runs but when i click on Game Start the game doesn't start up... any way to solve this? ;w;
    Hello ecce21900! ^^

    Could you take a screenshot of your Lamento install folder?

    It should look similar to mine:
    lamento_install.jpg

    Ignore the .BAK file, that's just the original EXE I made a copy of. The red boxes are the English patchfiles.

  2. #142
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello ecce21900! ^^

    Could you take a screenshot of your Lamento install folder?

    It should look similar to mine:
    lamento_install.jpg

    Ignore the .BAK file, that's just the original EXE I made a copy of. The red boxes are the English patchfiles.
    Yup its the same... I've got everything down up until the screen where it let's me choose game start when i run the disk, but after i choose game start the game just doesn't start ;w; and i cant screenshot now sorryy im not on my windows platform

  3. #143
    Total Yaoi Freak

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Points
    6,000,000
    Savings
    1,721,080


    Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecce21900 View Post
    Yup its the same... I've got everything down up until the screen where it let's me choose game start when i run the disk, but after i choose game start the game just doesn't start ;w; and i cant screenshot now sorryy im not on my windows platform
    Huh, wow. o.O The filesizes and names are all the same?

    Okay, lessie... What folder did you install Lamento into? As you can see in my screenshot, mine's in "C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento"

    Also... Did you download the game or have you bought an actual copy of the game?

    Lastly, your "windows platform", is this a different computer, or the same one but with some other boot options (Like Linux/Ubuntu/OSX)?

  4. #144
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Huh, wow. o.O The filesizes and names are all the same?

    Okay, lessie... What folder did you install Lamento into? As you can see in my screenshot, mine's in "C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\Lamento"

    Also... Did you download the game or have you bought an actual copy of the game?

    Lastly, your "windows platform", is this a different computer, or the same one but with some other boot options (Like Linux/Ubuntu/OSX)?
    I left everything as it is haha so the file names are the same.... I installed Lamento and everything else into another folder so it's probably not the same place I downloaded the game and the windows platform is the same computer but another boot option )

  5. #145
    Total Yaoi Freak

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Points
    6,000,000
    Savings
    1,721,080


    Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecce21900 View Post
    I left everything as it is haha so the file names are the same.... I installed Lamento and everything else into another folder so it's probably not the same place I downloaded the game and the windows platform is the same computer but another boot option )
    Okie dokie! XD Heheh

    Are you able to get into the Config for the game from the main menu, at least? In the bottom right-hand corner in it there should be two white text boxes that mention the Script and Program version. What numbers are those?

    And lastly, try taking out the English patch (cg-patch.npa and nss-patch.npa, and MOVE them somewhere else temporarily), and running the game to see if the Japanese version runs on it's own. ^^

  6. #146
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Hello ;u;

    So, I just went through all the posts in this thread, and there probably has already been given a solution to my problem, however I'm a literal peanut with any kind of technology. So I sincerely apologize if I'm the 10th person to ask about this, but really, finding a solution by myself is impossible (I need someone to repeat the right way about 10 times before I understand it *coughs*)

    I'm working a Windows 7 Professional 64bit and tried to install Lamento there, following the guide ayachan94 kindly provided for us. The steps until 3:53 (https://youtu.be/MBF12yxMWrs?t=3m53s) have worked for me so far. However, I have no Application file named Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- or the like in my "Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-本体" folder;

    lamento folder.jpg

    (I only had the LmtDVDVer101/102 before, but downloaded the Ver103 from vespur, thanks for that )

    So obviously I couldn't copy the application into the installed folder on my c: drive and when I tried to play the application, of course I got an error message:

    1503 error.jpg

    So now my question would be what else to do? You guys keep talking about the boot.iso, could I help myself with that? I'm so sorry I'm so awkward, but I really have no idea ;u;
    Thanks in advance!

  7. #147
    Total Yaoi Freak

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Points
    6,000,000
    Savings
    1,721,080


    Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macontish View Post
    Hello ;u;

    So, I just went through all the posts in this thread, and there probably has already been given a solution to my problem, however I'm a literal peanut with any kind of technology. So I sincerely apologize if I'm the 10th person to ask about this, but really, finding a solution by myself is impossible (I need someone to repeat the right way about 10 times before I understand it *coughs*)

    I'm working a Windows 7 Professional 64bit and tried to install Lamento there, following the guide ayachan94 kindly provided for us. The steps until 3:53 (https://youtu.be/MBF12yxMWrs?t=3m53s) have worked for me so far. However, I have no Application file named Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- or the like in my "Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-本体" folder;

    lamento folder.jpg

    (I only had the LmtDVDVer101/102 before, but downloaded the Ver103 from vespur, thanks for that )

    So obviously I couldn't copy the application into the installed folder on my c: drive and when I tried to play the application, of course I got an error message:

    1503 error.jpg

    So now my question would be what else to do? You guys keep talking about the boot.iso, could I help myself with that? I'm so sorry I'm so awkward, but I really have no idea ;u;
    Thanks in advance!
    Hello Macontish! ^_^

    No worries about having a tough time with this, a lot of people do. The world of computers can be very confusing... ~.~

    Anywho!

    I'll save you some hassle about the "boot.iso", it's not needed at this point anylonger. That last error message is just saying that the CD isn't in the drive. Don't worry about that, and instead visit this page: Index of /patches And look for the file called "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento noDVD Patch (required for AGTH).rar".

    Download and extract the EXE inside, and put it into Installed folder. This EXE requires that you've run AT LEAST LmtDVDVer102. Nothing higher than LmtDVDVer103, though, otherwise your English patch won't work.

    The game should run now.

    I'll also mention, that the video you've been following is a bit out of date, because the full English patch has been released, so you don't need the partial English patch at all.


    --

    It looks like you've installed Lamento into the default folder. While this may not be a problem because you're running Win 7 Pro, if you do experience weird issues, it's most likely because the game is old, and it's saving files in the same folder it was installed to. Windows 7 and up kinda doesn't like this, so it's suggested to install Lamento somewhere else. I made a folder for my novels at C:\Games\ and I install all my stuff there to get around that issue. ^^

    Just a thought, in case something goes wrong and you're having a tough time.


    Lastly... The English Patch is located here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...h-release.html

    If you need more detailed instructions on how to install the game, feel free to reply. ^^ I'll be glad to help!


  8. #148
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello Macontish! ^_^

    No worries about having a tough time with this, a lot of people do. The world of computers can be very confusing... ~.~

    Anywho!

    I'll save you some hassle about the "boot.iso", it's not needed at this point anylonger. That last error message is just saying that the CD isn't in the drive. Don't worry about that, and instead visit this page: Index of /patches And look for the file called "[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento noDVD Patch (required for AGTH).rar".

    Download and extract the EXE inside, and put it into Installed folder. This EXE requires that you've run AT LEAST LmtDVDVer102. Nothing higher than LmtDVDVer103, though, otherwise your English patch won't work.

    The game should run now.

    I'll also mention, that the video you've been following is a bit out of date, because the full English patch has been released, so you don't need the partial English patch at all.


    --

    It looks like you've installed Lamento into the default folder. While this may not be a problem because you're running Win 7 Pro, if you do experience weird issues, it's most likely because the game is old, and it's saving files in the same folder it was installed to. Windows 7 and up kinda doesn't like this, so it's suggested to install Lamento somewhere else. I made a folder for my novels at C:\Games\ and I install all my stuff there to get around that issue. ^^

    Just a thought, in case something goes wrong and you're having a tough time.


    Lastly... The English Patch is located here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...h-release.html

    If you need more detailed instructions on how to install the game, feel free to reply. ^^ I'll be glad to help!
    I am in literal actual tears ;A;

    It worked! Thank you so much! I never thought it could be as easy as that, considering all that I had tried to make it work before *wipes away tears*

    Thank you! I'll see if the English Patch is going to work for me as well, but so far, I'm sure you must be a saint :-D

  9. #149
    Total Yaoi Freak

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,780
    Points
    6,000,000
    Savings
    1,721,080


    Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Awesome! ^_^ I hope it works out for you, enjoy!!

  10. #150
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Okie dokie! XD Heheh

    Are you able to get into the Config for the game from the main menu, at least? In the bottom right-hand corner in it there should be two white text boxes that mention the Script and Program version. What numbers are those?

    And lastly, try taking out the English patch (cg-patch.npa and nss-patch.npa, and MOVE them somewhere else temporarily), and running the game to see if the Japanese version runs on it's own. ^^
    It still doesn't run ;w; This is the furthest I can get, after i click on Game Start the game just... never starts >~<
    Attached Images Attached Images

 

 
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •