aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shuichiii

Pls help! T^T Gakuen Heaven Game General Setup

Pls help! I got the game file but when i click on the setup file, the window's language is some symbol gibberish! T^T Its not even in japanese! I got the game started but I cant understand a thing!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuichiii View Post
    Pls help! I got the game file but when i click on the setup file, the window's language is some symbol gibberish! T^T Its not even in japanese! I got the game started but I cant understand a thing!
    From obsidianstars3 post:
    Q3) I can't see the Japanese words! They come out as gibberish or in question marks.
    A3) That's most-likely because you have not installed any sort of Japanese language support. You'll need to have the Japanese langauge support before you can be able to view the Japanese characters. Windows XP users will need to go to My Computer >> Control Panel >> Regional and Languages Options, then click on the Languages tab, check mark the Install files for East Asian languages, insert your Windows XP CD and let it install those languages. Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with other forms of Windows. NJStar and Asiansuite may work for Win98, but they do not work for certain games like Silver Chaos. You'll just have to suffer it out or get Windows XP.

Shuichiii
    But uh..i read that and I already have even the japanese language option on my taskbar! And you know when you set it on the start bar? Yeah so I can change it just like that! But its still gibberish!

I checked out the instruction on the ukepile site, and it said somethin about tthe adavanced tab on regional languasea, etc window but there is no advanced tab!
    T^T

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuichiii View Post
    But uh..i read that and I already have even the japanese language option on my taskbar! And you know when you set it on the start bar? Yeah so I can change it just like that! But its still gibberish!

I checked out the instruction on the ukepile site, and it said somethin about tthe adavanced tab on regional languasea, etc window but there is no advanced tab!
    T^T
    There is no advanced tab? Are you using Vista? Try this :
    http://blgames.proboards25.com/index...lay&thread=145

Shuichiii
    Nope..T^T Im on XP! The problem is oh wait...maybe, do u think the adcanced tab doesnt come up bcoz I not the admin of my comp? >_<

Shuichiii
    Pls help t^t

Yaoi Legend

Savings

Kei Yamashiro (L8)Heart 1 (Blue)Takashi Okumura (L8)
    Rin Matsuoka (L9)Haruka Nanase (L9)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Hollow Ichigo (L9)Shunsui (L5)Miyuki (L4)

Well, you have to be the system administrator to have that pop up. I have vista, and I am the system administrator, but I had to manually run the program as the administrator for it to pop up so I'd try that.

Shuichiii
    Oh man! >o< My dad is the admin of my comp! I dunno his pw and I just cant say "Dad! Can u change the language so I can play a boys-love game?"
    Oh Mataku!! >_<