aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: graduation

LonelySorrow

graduation

hey, i dled graduation and the patch
    how exactly do i get it to work? -.- im confused!!!!!!

can someone pm me to tell me plz!

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Aki (L7)Nanjo (L3)Al (L1)
    Akihito (L4)Nowaki (L3)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Matt (L2)Hiroki (L4)Pray for Japan
    If you want to save the game on a cd, you have to burn the image with a software like Nero.
    If you don't, just unzip the 2 files and run the patch (the patch is not for english languages is only if you're running Win XP).
    After doing that just click on the START_E.exe and start playing it.

LonelySorrow
    which 2 files?
    oh... and got it to work once by just pressng everything @ once.... and this time when i run the patch it says something and i dont think it works... but i dont really know cause i cant even start the game.... -.-

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Are you running WinXp?

Forget about the patch if you already installed it.
    Just go to the folder when you download the game (not the patch) and find the START_E.exe file.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nanjo (L3)Izumi (L3)
    huh, I did not finish downloading the game yet, but once it is finished I would like to burn it into a CD to be able to use it on my own computer once I get it. do you think it is all right to burn the XP patch (I have goddamn XP T___T" how I hate it...) on the same CD as on which I burn the game?

how many space will it use up on my computer? okay, it is a silly question, it also depends on what and how much I play, but an approximate answer (maybe from someone who already played it) would really be appreciated ^^

could someone please give some short instruction on how these games should be played or what are they about? I have never played BL games before, don't know, I was not interested yet. I downloaded Kuro no Tsuki (which is not important now, as it is a Graduation thread ) and am downloading Graduation atm, but could someone more experienced in the game please give some short instructions on what will the game be about? I looked up the link which was given in a thread in the download section, but it is Japanese only, thus the only thing I can "understand" are the pictures...

Lots of thanks to all who read my post and especially to those who offer their help!

Loona

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nanjo (L3)Izumi (L3)
    yay, I found out
    I installed the game after dl-ing it, played with it and succeeded I did not think it also has a manual about the characters and on what to do, thought it is more difficult but my character found love in the end, so no more questions

uh, well, yes. the 'burning the patch together with the game' would still be up and I would be thankful if someone would answer

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Lonna, please don't double post, you can edit the first post in order to add information.

Here's a link to the official webpage (in english of course, hehe):
    http://www.joinac.com/GAS/graduation/English/

Here you have an introduction of the characters, and some explanation on how it works.
    Enjoy.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nanjo (L3)Izumi (L3)
    huh, sorry, and thank you as well
    I did not want to edit because too much time have passed between the two posts and than it is rather rewriting, not editing, which I do not really agree with...

I know the games should be burnt onto a CD as image, but my computer does not recognise any of the files included in the game as images, should I still burn them as images then?
    Last edited by Loona; 12-31-2005 at 05:43 AM.

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Well in theory you need to burn the games, but in this case is not necesary.
    So if you're running Xp unzip the 2 files (the game and the patch) in the same folder. If you don't, just unzip the game.
    You'll find a file called START_E.exe, click on it and you're done.

Necrosama
    I have problems with downloading Graduation game files. All the links seem to be dead and megaupload doesn't work for me. Could someone post new links please? (;o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast