aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Chiaki (L8)Ritsu (L6)Shinobu (L6)
    (S002) MisakiMiyagi (L5)Tori (L4)
    Hiroki (L4)Hiroki (L4)Takano (L3)

[Solved] Help with Japanese Language Pack for Vista Home Basic?

I hope I'm posting in the right section. ^^;

Well, I need some help. :(

In order to play the BL games, I need the Japanese language support, as I've read in the sticky thread for installing Japanese games. My OS is Windows Vista Home Basic. I went to the languages and keyboard options in the control panel, and I added Japanese. It's listed in my language bar but I still can't type in Japanese text and my BL games still won't run.

I was wondering if anyone could help me, or has been in the same situation and knows what to do. I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you.
    Last edited by sugarmeth; 07-27-2008 at 09:06 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

I have XP in French so I'll try do translate my best and I think that things aren't quite from Vista.
    Go to regional settings, second tab called language, check the two options prooposed (complex scripts+languages of the far east) Either you have a full install then nothing either he'll ask for the disk, put it he'll search for a thingy in a folder called i386 if my memory is good. Then it's good, I think.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Shiki R (L6)Saber (L10)Ayase (L8)
    Ai Enma (L8)Yuuki (L9)Soubi (L10)
    Rukia (L10)Xmas (013)Pray for Japan

Quote Originally Posted by accatone View Post
    I have XP in French so I'll try do translate my best and I think that things aren't quite from Vista.
    Go to regional settings, second tab called language, check the two options prooposed (complex scripts+languages of the far east) Either you have a full install then nothing either he'll ask for the disk, put it he'll search for a thingy in a folder called i386 if my memory is good. Then it's good, I think.
    Accatone, do you know how to to write Kanjis on XP? I also have XP in French and you seems to know pretty much about that. How can I do it? You can PM me in French if you know, otherwise, it's ok. I don't really need it, but I would like to know how since I would want to use Kanjis at some places! Thanks!

If someone else know, it's the same, I would appreciate your help. If you don't know French, just answer it in English here (for the others), I'll do my best with it!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    @ StackOverflow, just install Japanese. I posted this in my topic-> Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack

Good luck~

Quote Originally Posted by sugarmeth View Post
    I hope I'm posting in the right section. ^^;

Well, I need some help.

In order to play the BL games, I need the Japanese language support, as I've read in the sticky thread for installing Japanese games. My OS is Windows Vista Home Basic. I went to the languages and keyboard options in the control panel, and I added Japanese. It's listed in my language bar but I still can't type in Japanese text and my BL games still won't run.

I was wondering if anyone could help me, or has been in the same situation and knows what to do. I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you.
    Visit Topic: Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack

On the last page, I added some new stuff, I hope it answer some questions~ =) I suppose to post the answer in the Sticky thread in this section but didn't by mistake, good luck, let me know if you need more assistance~

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Shiki R (L6)Saber (L10)Ayase (L8)
    Ai Enma (L8)Yuuki (L9)Soubi (L10)
    Rukia (L10)Xmas (013)Pray for Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Sukisho View Post
    @ StackOverflow, just install Japanese. I posted this in my topic-> Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack

Good luck
    Oh, I already had it, I just needed to switch my keyboard to the Japanese language! Accatone helped me on that, but thanks anyway.

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

(S017) Tatsumi Souichi(S018) Iron Rose(S004) Taki
    Minato (L6)Tieria (L3)(S013) Akihito
    Naruto (L9)(S012) Hollow IchigoSasuke SB (L6)

Have you downloaded and/or installed the Windows Vista SP1? I had the same problem before but then a friend asked me the same thing, so I did and now it's solved. You can download the SP1 form Microsoft's Download Centre.
    Or here's the link to make it easier.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Chiaki (L8)Ritsu (L6)Shinobu (L6)
    (S002) MisakiMiyagi (L5)Tori (L4)
    Hiroki (L4)Hiroki (L4)Takano (L3)
    Oh gosh, thanks to all of you. Ok, now I can play the games except for a few cause I think they just won't play because the file is corrupted. lol. Thank youuu!