Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can't install disc 1 of Shinkonsan ~Sweet sweet honeymoon~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoPye View Post
    I can't install disc 1 of Shinkonsan ~Sweet sweet honeymoon~
    Looks like it's asking you to insert Disc 2 to complete the installation (I think that's what it's saying - my japanese isn't good). If that's so, you need to go into Daemon Tools, choose Mount Image and select the image file for disc 2, then click OK to continue.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by mistmistmist View Post
    I've done my best looking for an answer and as I haven't found anyone with a similar problem I decided to ask about it here...
    So I've tried multiple BL/otome games on my reinstalled PC and they work just fine, even though I'm playing on Win7. The problem I'm having concerns Togainu no Chi; I get the game working just fine, but after a while AGTH crashes (in the part where it hooks the text "-3rd division-") I would be really glad if someone knew how to help me!
    Try either closing agth before the part it would crash, and then open it after a few clicks (you won't miss any important stuff, and you can always read spoilers/walkthrough here or the first chapter of the manga). Or try using the /wC81434 parameter in agth (to select the text thread).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Soubi (L4)
    ugh.. i need help here..

i downloaded sweet pool, extract it with .zip and burned the files to the dvd, and installed it... but when i autoplay it from the dvd, i click the start game it doesn't start it...

there's a small icon in my desktop sweet pool after i install it from the cd, but when i click it, it would't open, instead a virus warning appears.. duh~~ i'm a bit frustrated here, pls help.. did i miss something? from the thread where i d/l it mentioned tat i should overwrite something, how to do that?

thank you so much ^^
    Last edited by Victori; 02-07-2010 at 12:53 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by Victori View Post
    ugh.. i need help here..

i downloaded sweet pool, extract it with .zip and burned the files to the dvd, and installed it... but when i autoplay it from the dvd, i click the start game it doesn't start it...

there's a small icon in my desktop sweet pool after i install it from the cd, but when i click it, it would't open, instead a virus warning appears.. duh~~ i'm a bit frustrated here, pls help.. did i miss something? from the thread where i d/l it mentioned tat i should overwrite something, how to do that?

thank you so much ^^
    Copy and paste dear^^ (extract the files - copy the no disc patch - paste it to the folder where you installed SP) Just in the way it says in the thread. And don't forget to change all your language and regional options to japanese - it won't play without it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Patch for Vista (Togainu no chi)

I'm very sorry to ask, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place.. but I'm on a Vista computer and am trying to play Togainu no chi, and I read on a website that there is a patch for the game on the official site, but I'm not sure were to look for it on the site. (Also I can't navigate well on Japanese sites, I do have a translator though) If anyone could answer my question I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you ^v^

Togainu no Chi - Kill the King (for the patch thing)

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

@AiozuruTheKiwi - patch is here.
    As for where to find it on the official site: 1. click here - 2. click on the last link in the Topics box - 3. click on the last link (it has vista in it) - 4. 5th box from the above (Togainu no chi is written in kanjis), right box, link with "vista" in it - click it - 5. ta-dam there you have the download link for the patch

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@KuroMiyu Thank you for the patch. I'm using daemon tools, but the image file don't seem to mount. I also tried alcohol 120% but it doesn't work either.

Puzzling
    This is annoying ~.~ I downloaded Kichiku megane. It's combined and extracted already. It has the files .ccd, img and .sub. And here's what I've done so far:

1) Downloaded Daemon Tools.. but since it can't read both discs... then that didn't work.

2) Downloaded Nero... since it can't read .ccd file.. i tried the img file. Burnt it into the cd. After burning it.. it didn't open.

3) Downloaded Alcohol 120%... Went through same process that was stated in first post... but in the choosing the recorder and recording options.. I checked out the available recorders and it was my cd/dvd drive. Which should be right.. but when i clicked on the "Detailed info of selected recorder" button, at the bottom of the new window, it says: "Drive NOT listed in our drive database. Contact Alcohol support team to rectify this." Now what I want to know is if that is a problem? I did click on start at the recorder and recording options and a new window popped up. But... It says this: "Please insert blank CD disc(s) into the following Recorder(s) to continue." Then in the box it has this: "(my device name then the disc status - blank disc (DVD + R)" At the top of the window it says: "Alcohol 120% - Waiting for disc" And the time just changes every second without doing anything...

Am I doing anything wrong from what you can see above? x.x

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

@Puzzling - as for Daemon tools: mount disc 1, follow the installation until asked to put the other disc in the drive. Then mount disc 2 (you don't need to unmount disc 1), and install.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast