aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tasuki (L7)Tamahome (L9)Lancer (L7)
    Lancer (L8)(S012) Hollow IchigoBucky Barnes (L8)
    Ichigo (L6)Grimmjow (L4)Grimmjow (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keita4ever View Post
    Hi ya, if you unpack part 1 first, WinRar will automatically do the others as well, so in the end you'll just have one extracted file
    F
    Thank you ever so much. I was thinking that was how it worked, but I wanted confirmation. Thank you again.

Yaoi Legend

❀ in my inventory, ravishing each of my harems :wahaha: ❀
    Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftPOTM - 1 StarDS_003_(3)topright
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftShanks (L8)DS_003_(2)topmiddle
    Kurosawa (L4)Zhongli (L8)Adachi (L4)

I've cracked DVDimage and then I got lots of BIN files :BGM, movie, Romfile all in BIN -sigh there is no .cue or the others ^^; which one should I burn? ah there are some in IOPRP300.IMG, and ROMFILE.TBL was included... can you help me out? =) got this file in Shinmakoku no Kyuujitsu PS2 game
    Hope you can help me out X)

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by hannahasakura View Post
    I've cracked DVDimage and then I got lots of BIN files :BGM, movie, Romfile all in BIN -sigh there is no .cue or the others ^^; which one should I burn? ah there are some in IOPRP300.IMG, and ROMFILE.TBL was included... can you help me out? =) got this file in Shinmakoku no Kyuujitsu PS2 game
    Hope you can help me out X)
    Ahm you just open the DVD image via a DVD / Cd burning software and burn that onto a DVD
    F

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I am using the directions on this site for Togainu no Chi...
    hxxp://www.deathsvertigo.com/trueblood/install.html#03

I followed all the directions but when it came to mounting the .CCD file it popped up with and error that read:

Unable to mount image. Invalid image file.

I read a few comments of some who had the same problem and tried the other 3 files as well but they all came up with their own errors. Its on the "Safedisc" Emulation and on the 1 drive and everything...HELP please?
    I'm having that same exact problem too. I installed the patch for Vista, set my language options to Japanese, and tried to mount the file. I noticed there was no .bin file when I looked under all files, and that was what the guide had told me to look for as a second option.

I read in the guide that Daemon Tools Lite doesn't work with the game, so I tried to download Standard. It downloaded successfully, but when the setup window came up everything was written in gibberish. I uninstalled, switched languages back to English, and tried again, but the same thing happened. I tried Advanced version next, both in English and Japanese, but nothing worked.

If anyone has an answer to this problem, please tell me, I'd love to get this to work.^^;

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Orangelor: What is the file size for your togainu.img file? If Daemon's saying it isn't an image file, there's a possibility that it didn't completely download (mine's about 662mb). I'd also try to mount any of the files to see if they work. BTW, Daemon Tools Lite does work--it just unmounts your ISOs when you restart Windows (compared to the original which keeps your settings).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well, I tried again, and the .CCD file mounted and the game installed perfectly. (I have no idea what the heck I was doing wrong the first time...)

But now I'm trying to use the Anime Game Text Hooker (still following the installation guide from before). It says to find the PID for togainunochi.exe. I looked in Processes, but didn't find it. I looked in Services, and found the listings of PID, but I couldn't find it for that specific file. Would it be under a different name? (Using Vista)

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Orangelor: When Togainu's running, sort the processes by memory usage and it should be one of the top processes listed. That's how I do it in WinXP anyway.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It doesn't seem to work the same in Vista...The task manager is divided into different sections, and the column showing the PID is under Services instead of Processes. The file togainunochi.exe is easy to find under Processes, but when I look for the PID under the Services tab, I can't find anything that looks like the file:

Vista Task Manager Screenshot

I'm wondering if it might be under a different name when I'm checking Services. I'm not really sure what to look for.

(Thank you so much for helping me out!)

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

I think you need to add the PID column to the Processes tab. You have to do that in WinXP sometimes too X_X (View -> Select Columns -> check the PID box... at least that the flow for XP).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

*Is back with hopefully one last question*

Thank you! Everything's working correctly, except for one thing...When I run the game, the text is gibberish. Also, I'm using ATLAS, but once it opens, a window pops up telling me that I need to change the System Locale. I change it and try to start the game again, hoping that it will fix the problems both in the game and ATLAS.

However, when I try to mount the game after changing the system locale, the game window doesn't appear. Instead, an error message comes up, 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.' I have no idea what could be wrong...*sigh*

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast