Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by mikancat224 View Post
    But I used Alcohol 120% to burn the cd?
    Did you burn the IMG file?

mikancat224
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukisho View Post
    Did you burn the IMG file?
    Yes, I burned the .cue file. The contents of the cd look fine but when I try to run the game it gives me an error.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, I'm a noob in this, but I was hopeing someone could help me with Chiralmori installation.
    I just downloaded all the parts, extracted them from the .rar's...and mounted the .mds using Daemon tools...all seemed to be going well, until the installation actually starts, and about 1 quarter in I get this error msg (from what I can make out among the jibberish since I don't have Japanese language pack installed yet..>_>..have to find that Windows XP cd still):

"the filename, directory or volume label syntax is incorrect"

I'm not sure what that means, or how I can fix it, can anyone help me?

Also, I've read through a lot of the forums, especially about Atlas and agth..but for games like Togainu no Chi, which is the first one I tried to install, I just wanted to know HOW you would go about burning a .ccd file, or .mds? I know some say to convert it to a .iso is the only way, and burning it with Nero...I have Nero, but I can't figure out how to burn these files so that I can get the games to work without having to mount as virtual cds...can anyone help me with that too?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    That looks like an error because you don't have the language pack installed. It's probably trying to install files that have Japanese filenames and it's freaking out (does the same thing when extracting zips with Japanese filenames X__X)

There are only certain versions of Nero that let you burn image files which is why you probably can't find the option. I remember running into that problem a while ago. but since I don't remember how I fixed it, I probably didn't XD I don't think it's gonna be any different from trying to burn with Alcohol but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. I think AfterDawn has forum threads about Nero images.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

MokonaToothlessChocobo
    MoogleSuzuki-sanKumaguro
    Star 1 (Yellow)Ikki (L1)Yuuri (L2)
    I use daemon tool, but if i open the file, he ask to installation folder, and i dunno where it is.. the file i have just .ccd, .img, .sub, .cue and dat file.. please anyone help me.

oh the installation page just had symbol, i have all the languange and activated it all, but that character just shown up, so i dunno what suppose to do..

Just how to install Kaitou Jade?

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    I don't understand your problem, can you explain better? First of all did you mount the image file? Instructions are on page 1 of this thread.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I tried to run Togainu, it's already installed.
    But when I double-clicked the icon, something was popping out. Like this:

I clicked OK then nothing happened, the game won't run.
    could someone please explain this to me and what should I do?

Based on this
    I thought it was folder location error message, but I already set my PC in japanese.

Fuji
    Quote Originally Posted by jus_kol View Post
    I tried to run Togainu, it's already installed.
    But when I double-clicked the icon, something was popping out. Like this:

I clicked OK then nothing happened, the game won't run.
    could someone please explain this to me and what should I do?

Based on this
    I thought it was folder location error message, but I already set my PC in japanese.
    Hi, I can't help with technical stuff, but I can translate the popup for you. ^^

"A Debugger has been Found"

"Please shut down your debugger and try once again."

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tasuki (L7)Tamahome (L9)Lancer (L7)
    Lancer (L8)(S012) Hollow IchigoBucky Barnes (L8)
    Ichigo (L6)Grimmjow (L4)Grimmjow (L6)
    Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I want to ask before I burn this CD. When unpacking winrar split files, should one only unpack one file and trust that the winrar extracted all of the information or should one unpack all of the files? I'm asking because I've unpacked one file and when I open the second in the series, it asks if I want to overwrite the previous information. I looked through the information posted on this thread and have found no answer. When someone has a moment, I would appreciate a small bit of help.

Thank you for your time.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Yahnkehy View Post
    Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I want to ask before I burn this CD. When unpacking winrar split files, should one only unpack one file and trust that the winrar extracted all of the information or should one unpack all of the files? I'm asking because I've unpacked one file and when I open the second in the series, it asks if I want to overwrite the previous information. I looked through the information posted on this thread and have found no answer. When someone has a moment, I would appreciate a small bit of help.

Thank you for your time.
    Hi ya, if you unpack part 1 first, WinRar will automatically do the others as well, so in the end you'll just have one extracted file
    F

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast