aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Adonis (L2)Camus (L2)Allen (L1)
    Kazuki (L1)Touya (L1)Goh (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by MayAlex View Post
    mmmm so I have a question, I'm playing Togainu no Chi, but it stopped. It doesn't go further in a certain point. It simply...freezes and i can't do anything but quit it or switch from window mode to fullscreen.

Also, I can't hear the secondary characters voices.

And I can't install japanese. I can't. My computer won't. I have the original Cd.

And I can't download the Ime from microsoft's site. Because my computer got formatted and my copy of Office is not genuine, or so it seems.

Yep, I'm pretty screwd up, really if you would tell me why a game would simply freeze and "tilt" just because (I've checked my hard drive, it's not full) I will rep you like there's no tomorrow and love you til the end of time....
    I'm sorry, but you will /need/ Japanese for Togainu no Chi. I've never seen it not crash when somebody used it without installing and switching to Japanese. Are you absolutely certain that you have tried everything recommended in this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...ling_any.html?

Another reason why Japanese installation might not be working is because you don't have administrator rights on your machine. Are you sure you are logged on as administrator?

If you are, I'd recommend posting screenshots of whatever error messages you're getting.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Sora (L1)Near (L1)Akira TnC (L1)
    Konoe (L2)Keisuke TnC (L1)Charles Grey (L8)
    Hisoka (L4)Ciel (L5)Alois (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelion_orion View Post
    I'm sorry, but you will /need/ Japanese for Togainu no Chi. I've never seen it not crash when somebody used it without installing and switching to Japanese. Are you absolutely certain that you have tried everything recommended in this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...ling_any.html?

Another reason why Japanese installation might not be working is because you don't have administrator rights on your machine. Are you sure you are logged on as administrator?

If you are, I'd recommend posting screenshots of whatever error messages you're getting.

I think I'm logged as an administrator.... it's my own computer after all, but I'll try that! Thank you so much!!!

EDIT: I try to install the japanese language, I get to install the East Asian Languages files. But when I try to switch the language to Japanese, and click accept, I get this message "The language chosen could not be installed. Contact your administrator"
    This is the only account on this computer and as I thought it is the Administrator. Any ideas? And yes I tried everything on the thread...
    Last edited by MayAlex; 03-09-2008 at 06:21 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    MayAlex: You're confusing me. Did the files install after you checked the two boxes under "supplemental language support" because you have to restart after that, then you can go into the advanced tab and change it to Japanese. I realize it's Windows but it's weird that it would act like it installed the files, and have you restart but then after re-starting it says that it didn't install them.

I also think you have bigger problems to worry about if your copy of Office isn't letting you pass the genuine test just to get IME support, because that's going to stop you from getting automatic updates also. That being said, I would like to see a screenshot of this error so we can try to help you more.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by ying_tao View Post
    Err.....thanks but....unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to work...
    Start the game normally then right-click (when in-game, not at the menu) and chose 画面モード
    (the 6th option)It shows 2 other options,chose the second.

mikancat224
    Umm, I hope I'm asking in the correct place but can anyone help me with this? I've burned the game onto the cd but when I try to install it all it gives me is an error saying "The application failed to initialize properly. Click ok to terminate the application"

I'm still a noob with stuff like this. I'd really appreciate the help~!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by mikancat224 View Post
    Umm, I hope I'm asking in the correct place but can anyone help me with this? I've burned the game onto the cd but when I try to install it all it gives me is an error saying "The application failed to initialize properly. Click ok to terminate the application"

I'm still a noob with stuff like this. I'd really appreciate the help~!
    Well you have to burn it correctly. Use Alcohol or Nero.

fushigi01
    can someone post a link to download the Japanese IME aside from Microsoft website??
    Microsoft just won't accept my OS as "genuine"

fushigi01
    can someone upload a japanese IME so I can download it??
    Microsoft says my OS is not "genuine"
    thanks!!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Hiroki (L4)Heart 1 (Blue)Usami (L2)
    Kanou (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Ayase (L8)
    Usami Akihiko (L9)Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by fushigi01 View Post
    can someone upload a japanese IME so I can download it??
    Microsoft says my OS is not "genuine"
    thanks!!
    Please refer to topic
    Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack
    and topic
    Read This Before Installing Any Japanese Games
    Last edited by Sukisho; 05-14-2008 at 11:31 PM.

mikancat224
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukisho View Post
    Well you have to burn it correctly. Use Alcohol or Nero.
    But I used Alcohol 120% to burn the cd?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast