aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    lillibet4: You'll mount the disc 1 .bin file on your virtual drive. If Windows doesn't autoload the game, open My Computer and double click on the cd drive and find the auto run or install .exe. You should install the game to the Program Files folder on your C drive. Halfway through installing it should ask for disc 2 (in japanese). Mount disc 2 (on the same virtual drive that has disc 1 on it now or you can mount it on a new drive--this would be like having two cd drives in your computer). The program will either notice the CD and do it's thing or you'll have to click the button on the window that pops up to tell it disc 2 is in. After it's done installing, unmount your virtual drives. You don't need them anymore.

To play the game, create a shortcut to AGTH on your desktop and in the target field put:
    "C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" /kf1:200 /ks3 /c "C:\Program Files\CORE\MESSIAH\MESSIAH.EXE"

lillibet4
    Yippee, hooray, wow and other such signs of excitement! Hopefully (touch wood) it all seems to be working...I'll fin dout tomorrow - I'm way too sleepy now to fully enjoy the game. Thanks enormously much for all your help - I've been ridiculously over enthusiastic about the idea of playing this game for ages! Thanks again for you patience

lillibet4
    Erm, sorry to bother but I've got another question. I've got Messiah running fine with agth and all and with the text set to max speed so it prints all at once but it goes sooooo fast that I can barely read it (the translation I mean). Is this normal and I just have to accept skim reading and a brief overview or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Cheers again,
    Lilli

Actually, I think I've got it - just a matter of clicking the daggery thing rather than the arrows...sorry, I don't seem to be able to delete this post.
    Last edited by lillibet4; 02-01-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I understand this question had been asked by infrarouge and (maybe) solved. But i am still having problems with it and i hope some kind souls here can clear my doubts and provide me with the solution again.

I downloaded a game which had three parts. I extracted the files out from the first part to one particular folder, and i did the same for the second part, however, i was prompted that the following files that i tried to extract already exists. Is it meant to be this way?

I apologized for being a nuisance..
    Last edited by crypticentity; 02-02-2008 at 07:31 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

crypticentity: I believe with split rars, you only extract the files in the first .rar and it pulls the information from the other parts. (Of course, the files have to be in the same folder. You can't extract rar #1 while #2 is still downloading. )

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I am so sorry, but i still don't quite get what you meant (i'm a computer-idiot). I've downloaded all three parts before extracting them out but there still seem to be a problem.

Shandyr
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticentity View Post
    I understand this question had been asked by infrarouge and (maybe) solved. But i am still having problems with it and i hope some kind souls here can clear my doubts and provide me with the solution again.

I downloaded a game which had three parts. I extracted the files out from the first part to one particular folder, and i did the same for the second part, however, i was prompted that the following files that i tried to extract already exists. Is it meant to be this way?

I apologized for being a nuisance..
    Hahaha I got the same "problem" when trying to Install a BL Game - but in fact its no problem at all - you dont need to extract the files from the other parts - just part one - so just ignore the other parts!

You should be ready to play/install the game by now!

For explanation see above - Ratspootin is absolute right!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oh, i get it! Thank you both for clearing my doubts

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

how do i burn a messiah into a cd using nero? when i try to mount the cue file it says error occured while loading the cue file.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

miharu_ai: mount the bin file.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast