aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    infrarouge
    ehh.. this is probably a stupid question, but say I have 3 parts eg: file.part1.rar, file.part2.rar etc., and I extract them all out one by one to one particular folder, it says do I want to replace existing file with "samefilename", & both files have the same file size...er..what do I do? do I click yes or no? did I do something wrong?
    (argh, my first time with this, so I'm quite painfully ignorant")

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ahhhh!!!

okay i've downloaded messiah and i've got daemon tools and i've unziped the file with winrar but when i try to mount the .cue it says unable to mount.file unspecified pleas help gomen for me being such a noob*goes back to running in circles from bl games not working*

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Unable to mount image. Unable to access image file.

Mount the .bin file. If .bin doesn't work, use .ccd. If .ccd doesn't work, use .cue. You have to change file types to "all files" instead of "all images" for .bin to show up in daemon tools.

As a general rule, if daemon tools won't mount one of the file extensions, always try the other file type(s).
    Last edited by Ratspootin; 08-09-2007 at 12:34 AM.

yaoi_fan_girl
    I'm using Deamon Tools 3.46 and it says "Unable to mount image. Cue sheet: line 1 - File type not specified."
    Help please! The game is Messiah, if that whould be of eny help, and the disc files are both .cue

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

yaoi_fan_girl: Messiah should have four files: MESSIAH_DISC1.bin, MESSIAH_DISC2.bin, MESSIAH_DISC1.cue, MESSIAH_DISC2.cue

Mount the bin files. *points to the reply above yours*

Tesho

just a noob question but...

um, i was wondering if i'm doing this right. i downloaded silver chaos 2, but couldn't play it so i got deamon tools, but still couldn't play it. did i miss something?

Midori_Stardust
    Quote Originally Posted by infrarouge View Post
    ehh.. this is probably a stupid question, but say I have 3 parts eg: file.part1.rar, file.part2.rar etc., and I extract them all out one by one to one particular folder, it says do I want to replace existing file with "samefilename", & both files have the same file size...er..what do I do? do I click yes or no? did I do something wrong?
    (argh, my first time with this, so I'm quite painfully ignorant")
    I think I'm seconding everyone else's comments that the FAQ from the Togainu no Chi site is done using a non-split version of TnC. I tried to use hjsplit to put the files (TogainuNoChi(split)1.part1, .part2, all the way to .part6) together, but it did not work - did the person who split this use something else to split it? I'm assuming the reason why you cannot mount the image onto your computer using the DaemonTools is because there's only a part of it there, and it needs to be joined with the other parts.

The question is... which program should you use?

[EDIT]

Okee dokee, I figured it out, in case you guys were wondering. The person split those parts up using WinRar, so what I did was got all the parts into a folder named "Togainu no Chi", shift-clicked so that I highlighted all of them, and right-clicked and chose "Extract here". The files will automatically extract and join themselves together, so that you have the CCD, the subs, the ECM image, the unecm.exe, and the togainu.cue.

From there, just follow the directions stated on the Togainu no Chi fansite. :3

[/EDIT]
    Last edited by Midori_Stardust; 10-28-2007 at 03:51 AM. Reason: more information discovered

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Youji (L1)Natsuo (L2)Sai (L3)
    Okay. So...I downloaded the Kyou Kara Maou Oresama Quest game and after unsuccessful attempts at burning was able to mount it in virtualdaemon(that sounds wrong!). But now...I can't seem to get the game to run/install. The screen comes up but when I click what I assume is "install"(seeing as it's all ???s) it goes, gets to 100% then says it's encountered an error. Any ideas on how I can go about playing the darn game?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Takashi Okumura (L8)(S023) EnglandKei Yamashiro (L8)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)Ciel (L9)Kotetsu (L10)
    (S020) YokozawaWish(S016) Takano
    Quote Originally Posted by flurryofdancingflames_08 View Post
    Okay. So...I downloaded the Kyou Kara Maou Oresama Quest game and after unsuccessful attempts at burning was able to mount it in virtualdaemon(that sounds wrong!). But now...I can't seem to get the game to run/install. The screen comes up but when I click what I assume is "install"(seeing as it's all ???s) it goes, gets to 100% then says it's encountered an error. Any ideas on how I can go about playing the darn game?
    i'm pretty sure this was the game that i had to have my clock set to japanese time in order to play.

I've got a question, anybody know a good emulator that works with the kyou kara maou ps2 game that was uploaded. I haven't gotten one to work.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Ryoma07: when you burned the CD, did you tell it to use safedisc to turn the copyright protection off? That's usually the reason why you get the blond haired guy popping up asking for the CD.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast