aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi, i have a problem with Miracle No-ton D: when i start the game, it comes a box with a japanese message and i don't understand it x.x there's a picture (bad quality picture, sorry , i taked the picture with my camera u.u) i hope someone can help me ;O;

flyingbear
    I also have the same problem with Finiz, on my condition it's impossible to burn it into CD because my laptop didn't have a place to insert a CD (and also it's impossible to buy a new one). Now my question is:
    1. What program should I download or is it impossible to play because I don't have a place to insert CD in my laptop? T-T
    2. If there really a program that can make me burn it without CD (thank you God), please tell me how is it working. Because I only know how to burn it into CD, not without CD. Thank you!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

tip for making screenshots:

on your keyboard press Printscreen, then open the program Paint or any image edit program
    Once you've pressed Prinscreen you have made a snapshot of your screen much like the function Copy
    So now you have to Paste it in an image edit program such as Microsoft's Paint (the simplest and easiest and quickest for a screenshot)
    So open Paint, do Ctrl+V (shortcut for paste) and there you have it, save it as jpg or png, upload it and voila

@flyingbear

You don't have to burn anything, simply get yourself Daemontools
    which is a virtual DVD drive which can load the image file (image files are nothing more but a DVD cramped into one file, so you load it into a fake DVD player made with Daemontools).
    Follow the steps etc. that you need to take and in order to play without the DVD/CD you simply copy paste in the crack which comes in the image file

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have a question. I'm installing Kichiku Megane R...and it won't load the Disc2.
    I've mounted them both on Daemon Lite. But I open one, and it opens and loads / installs only the first disc...

Help me, please?
    Last edited by Sekoron; 11-18-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

^ you mount disc 1 first, and install it. After, when it asks to load disc 2, then you mount disc two. It works the same way as installing a game from several CDs or DVDs.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Lavi (L5)Gunji (L6)Link (L8)
    Suzaku (L4)Jounouchi (L7)Kazuki (L7)
    I downloaded and installed lamento and it says the disk thing is open o_o does that have to do wit not having alcohol?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

^ how did you manage to install it without alcohol or daemon tools? Did you burn it to a dvd?
    Please be more specific on what you did, and provide information about your system.

If you have win XP I suggest to watch this: YouTube - Lamento ~beyond the void~ installation guide winXP

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Natsuno (L1)Jin (L2)Ragna (L2)
    Ciel (L5)(S014) KeisukeAkito (L1)
    (Sorry for the double post)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExoticChocolat View Post
    Hello, I am having trouble with installing Absolute Obedience. :/

It didn't have any image files so I didn't mount, I burned the files onto a DVDR. So when I tried to install it, a window popped up saying "please insert disc". Atm I'm going to try what the 2nd post suggests in part 2.
    edit: it didnt work. >_>
    But if that doesn't work, what can I do instead?
    I guess I would download the game from another place, and then make sure you know it has an .exe file or image files.
    I believe I downloaded AO from the pirate bay.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tetsuo (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Youji (L9)
    Midorima (L7)Heart 1 (Blue)Takao (L5)
    Kuroko (L3)Zack (L8)Chocobo
    okay, this is such a stupid question, i've read replies on the pages but i still can't install Togainu no Chi

when I unzipped, popped: togainu.ccd, togainu.cue, togainu.img.ecm, togainu.sub, and unecm (this one is typed as "application")

I tried to mount it with daemon tools lite 4.36

Unable to mount image. Unable to access image file.

what should I do??? I've been trying for hours and this just doesn't work out!!! I think I should blame togainu.img.ecm because everyone got .ecm file extension rather than .img.ecm and there's this unecm application, I don't quiet understand what it stands for, I tried double clicked on it and it just popping some kind of code page which immediately closed itself whenever I tried to open it.
    my unicode language is still set as English, is that what causing it?
    do I need a real CD-R to make it work? (well, since daemon is for virtual CD I think it's quiet impossible)

I really2 got stuck here and I hope I can get fast help...

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Just drag and drop your ecm file into unecm.exe, I guess. It should extract/uncompress the original file.

Edit: but what's the point of playing it if your comp isn't set to EAL support? The text will be gibberish. Install the language support, if you don't know Japanese, get atlas, aght, etc. and play it properly ^^
    Last edited by Miyu; 01-28-2011 at 05:31 AM.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast