aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Kuroko (L10)X Classic Italics (Black)Aomine (L10)
    Giotto (L10)Arrow 1 Right (Black)Tsuna (L10)
    Yukio (L9)Alibaba (L6)Sinbad (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Animemimirue8 View Post
    I have another noob question ..... How do you save where your at, on Silver Chaos? I can't seem to figure it out, so every time I have to speed through the stuff I've already done, to get to where I was...... PLEASE! I need help! ASAP.... I've been pressing all the buttons trying to figure this out. I SO wish I could read AND understan japanese completely, right now...... I hope someone knows the answer to this...its driving me nuts.....(doubts this makes much sense.... since I'm just steps away from the edge of insanity)
    If you left click the screen, you should see save or Ctrl+S, just click on it and save on a slot. Or if you downloaded the 600mb version, there's an english patch for it in the games download section.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i downloaded gakuen prince, the file said.cue but i can't open it, this is my first time TRYING to play a bl game, plz help because i've got no clue what to do

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    supreme01
    Look at question Q4b in the first post.

Medbh
    Whooo, 18 pages of reading threads and nothing that seems similar to my question. ><; I hope that doesn't mean it's the wrong place...
    Okay, I downloaded Togainu no Chi (a popular problem-causer, I see XD) on Vista--the .exe, not the .iso, so I don't have to mount it (I haven't even TRIED doing those yet; I'm sure it'll be a disaster when I do). I followed the translations page and got agth and ATLAS and changed the target on the shortcut so that agth pops up with the game. The game runs fine. My non-unicode programs are set to Japanese. I can get agth to pull the text from the game in Japanese and ATLAS picks it up, but when I tell it to translate it... I get gibberish. An amalgamation of words that SOUND Japanese, but no translation. I'm able to play it, but without any dialogue, which sort of defeats the purpose... Any ideas what's the matter? Might it have something to do with the fact that the game is Chinese? Thank you!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Medbh: If the game's in Chinese, a Japanese translation program isn't going to work on it.

Medbh
    Ohhh... So agth and atlas (or one or the other) are specifically for Japanese. I feel silly now! Sorry I didn't realize that before, and thank you very much. ^^; I'll go hunt down the Japanese version now...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sebastian (L8)Soubi (L9)Grell (L5)
    Ranmaru I (L1)Muraki (L8)Shinichi (L1)
    Shiki (L2)

Thumbs down

Q17) I've downloaded a game file (zip or rar) with several files inside but no image file. What do I do with it?
    A17) If you've downloaded a zip or rar file that contains many files, some of which may be a readme.txt, start.exe, autorun.inf, data (folder), etc. you need to extract ALL of that into a folder. Let's pretend Silver Chaos had such files. First you would name a folder on your desktop (or wherever) Silver Chaos. Then extract all the files into that folder. Burn all those files onto a CD using the NORMAL method. Do not use the "burn image file to a CD" method. It won't work because there is no image file to burn. So just burn a normal "data CD."

If your file didn't include an autorun.inf file or something similar to that, then you can burn the Silver Chaos folder onto the CD to manage it better. *shrugs* It doesn't matter. The autorun.inf is basically a neat little nifty creation that triggers an application to run when you insert the CD into your drive. But since there is none (I'm assuming since you're reading Part 2), then it won't autorun when you put the CD in; therefore it doesn't matter if you burn the Silver Chaos folder containing all the files onto the CD.
    I did everything mentioned, but now that I put every weird files (ther are BIN files, .sys files, .ax files and etc.) in a CD, it won't autostart, like you mentioned.
    SO.... How can I play the game then???

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Yukina (L3)Nano (L5)Sebastian (L8)
    Suzuki-san(S016) TakanoAoi Kaji (L9)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Howl (L3)
    Can someone help?
    i've recently downloaded the game 'Kimi No Naka Palladium' in split rar archives, then i extracted it successfully and burnt it straight to a DVD (since it had an autorun file and it was more than 800mb)..but when I inserted that DVD again to install it...the installing bar just went for abit then froze
    Can someone tell me if it's the game's problem? or my system----i'm using Vista Btw =[

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

@Toiletcat27: The CD will only autorun if there is an autorun.inf file present in its top-level directory. If there's none there, look for files whose names end in .exe (make sure Windows isn't hiding your file extensions on you!) and try running each one by double-clicking on it--eventually, something should happen. Start with the ones with relevant names, if you can (install.exe, setup.exe, game.exe--that sort of thing.)

@Funneh: Have you tried running the installer in XP compatibility mode?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

SodomCalciferKrauser (L2)
    Youji (L9)Hagi (L8)Ren DM (L8)
    Tetsuo (L9)Angeal (L6)Zack (L8)
    I've done my best looking for an answer and as I haven't found anyone with a similar problem I decided to ask about it here...
    So I've tried multiple BL/otome games on my reinstalled PC and they work just fine, even though I'm playing on Win7. The problem I'm having concerns Togainu no Chi; I get the game working just fine, but after a while AGTH crashes (in the part where it hooks the text "-3rd division-") I would be really glad if someone knew how to help me!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast