aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Orangelor: Kinda late to be asking this question but: did you install the Vista patch for Togainu?

Yaoi Amateur
    Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Savings

I got a rough idea as to why I get this error message, but I just wanted some confirmation:

! D:\******\4\Togainu no Chi\Togainu_no_Chi_Game.rar.001: CRC failed in togainu.img.ecm. The file is corrupt
    ! D:\******\4\Togainu no Chi\Togainu_no_Chi_Game.rar.001: Unexpected end of archive

Is that just a problem with that particular part I downloaded?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ratspootin: Yes I did, at least, it seemed to install... The game runs perfectly except that the text is mostly random symbols.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Orangelor: *scratches head* One last stupid question; did you set your regional settings to Japanese? Because BL games won't display the Japanese fonts unless the east asian language pack is installed and turned on.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I checked the Microsoft website, and it said east asian languages are already enabled in Vista... I checked again to make sure, then I checked to see if the patch had downloaded correctly (which it did).

So I tried again, changing my location, language setting, and my system locale all to Japanese. But right after I hit Game Start, nothing happened again and it was as if I hadn't done anything at all. I'm wondering now if something happened during the installation (though I can't imagine what o.o)

I clicked my way through part of the game to check if there was something wrong with gameplay, but it works fine. The game start screen comes up when I have Languages and Location set to Japanese, but System Locale stays in English. Atlas doesn't work with the Sytem Locale set this way, though, and so it only picks up random letters and symbols. I took another screenshot of in-game text with System Locale set to English, but Languages and Location set to Japanese, if that helps:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ogainutext.jpg

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Orangelor: Judging from the symbols in the title on the Togainu window, Vista really isn't in Japanese, and AGTH won't be able to grab anything but the random symbols showing up in the game, so Atlas wouldn't be able to translate it anyway. I run XP so someone else is going to have to help you with Vista's regional settings. ^^;; (But it sounds like once you get the regional mess taken care of, AGTH and Atlas will work correctly since Atlas is trying to translate what shows up in the game).

Edit
    This caught my eye this morning: Vista: Language Display and Other Problems. They used AppLocale (youtube tutorial) to get the Japanese text to show up.
    Last edited by Ratspootin; 03-07-2009 at 08:59 AM.

esthykechan
    Well, if I download a PS2 game, can I somehow play it in a PC? I mean convert it or anything..

I'll try it, thanks Ratspootin.

Another thing: I downloaded the KKM Oresama quest, the game worked, but i restarted my PC and now when I click on it, it says some problem about the DirectX. ??
    Last edited by esthykechan; 03-08-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: another problem

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Esthykechan: You can try PCSX2, a PS2 emulator. They don't test BL games for compatibility though so they won't be on the list.

Vincentlover23

Heh heh....

I'm a total noob.....I've been looking at yaoi for some time now and finally decided to pick two Death Note games!!(Bound Prince and London Noir). I already installed the Japanese for my laptop (Windows Home XP). Ummm....the only problem that I have is that both of them is in .rar. I've read the FAQ but I don't know how to get winrar.

Can someone help me?? I'll love joos forever and give you tons of hugs!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentlover23 View Post
    :hi:
    I'm a total noob.....I've been looking at yaoi for some time now and finally decided to pick two Death Note games!!:yay:(Bound Prince and London Noir). I already installed the Japanese for my laptop (Windows Home XP). Ummm....the only problem that I have is that both of them is in .rar:aty:. I've read the FAQ but I don't know how to get winrar:omgnooo:.

Can someone help me?? I'll love joos forever and give you tons of hugs!:cutie:
    You can download it from here.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast