aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How to use Nipa?

Hello, I'm unsure whether anyone still reads these, but it won't hurt to ask
    By any chance, would anyone have a link to a guide/a short explanation on how to use Nipa?
    Like, the extraction & creation tool made by Minagi that can be used on Nitro + Chiral games. I really wanted to make a translation patch, but I can find absolutely nothing on this anwyhere & I have no clue how these things work. Really no clue at all lol.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by rindustrial View Post
    By any chance, would anyone have a link to a guide/a short explanation on how to use geometry dash meltdown Nipa?
    Like, the extraction & creation tool made by Minagi that can be used on Nitro + Chiral games. I really wanted to make a translation patch, but I can find absolutely nothing on this anwyhere & I have no clue how these things work. Really no clue at all lol.
    Look for forums or groups devoted to the particular game or the visual novels Nitro+ Chiral. You can find conversations or tutorials about the tools you're using on websites such as the Visual Novel Database (VNDB) or fan translation groups.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

By any chance, would anyone have a link to a guide/a short explanation on how to use Nipa?
    Like, the extraction & creation tool made by Minagi that can be used on Nitro + Chiral games. I really wanted to make a translation patch geometry dash lite, but I can find absolutely nothing on this anwyhere & I have no clue how these things work. Really no clue at all lol.
    Our initiative allowed us to cover two of our co-founders' wages for a full year. Early on, it was really helpful, and we were able to successfully complete the program with a few clients.
    Last edited by rotatingmad; 03-04-2024 at 03:27 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Like, the extraction & creation tool made by Minagi that can be used on Nitro + Chiral games. I really wanted to make a translation coreball patch, but I can find absolutely nothing on this anwyhere & I have no clue how these things work. Really no clue at all lol.
    The leaves are often used for thatching. Leaflets are used to make hats, baskets, mats, raincoats, and suman wrappers. The midribs are used to make brooms, and the petioles for fire. Nipa is a monoecious palm with a strong, underground, trunkless, and thornless rootstock.