aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kimi no naka no Palladium installation error

Hello I tried installing the visual novel Kimi no naka no Palladium from the new reupload on this thread: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...o-naka-no.html

I have followed all the steps in the install guide but after I installed the patch and tried starting the game, this error shows up
    ergerge.PNG
    Something about an authentication error, but shouldn't the patch work on that? I would really appreciate any help anyone could give.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I found some online information said that because this game is an old KiriKiri Engine game so it might not function properly on modern window like 8,10,11.. There is a solution state that you have to download a file called Win8WOH, after downloading you just have to extract it, copy version.dll file and paste directly into the game folder. It work for me thou.

Win8WOH: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw7...rxsW5AeWc_7vyg

MAKE SURE YOUR PC region, region format, time, language for non-unicode programs are ALL set to japanese WHEN YOU INSTALL THE GAME. You can search Japanese time on google to change it accordingly

If you curious here are steps that I installed the game :
    mount disc - run the stepup- I make sure the file location to have atleast \Chat Errant\君の中のパラディアーム - installed complete - run patch - not open the game yet - apply the version.dll into the game folder( you don't have to copy into the plugin just straight into the folder 君の中のパラディアーム) - now run the game
    I current on window 11 and the game work perfectly fine, also Textractor worked LOL. Hope you success and find this thread somewhat usefull LOL
    Last edited by QNNLoveShota; 09-26-2022 at 05:35 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It worked! Thank you so much for your help!❤❤

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ameterasu1231 View Post
    Hello I tried installing the visual novel Kimi no naka no Palladium from the new reupload on this thread: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...o-naka-no.html geometry dash scratch

I have followed all the steps in the install guide but after I installed the patch and tried starting the game, this error shows up
    ergerge.PNG
    Something about an authentication error, but shouldn't the patch work on that? I would really appreciate any help anyone could give.
    It seems that you are encountering an authentication error while trying to start the game "Kimi no naka no Palladium" after installing a patch. It's possible that the patch you installed did not successfully resolve the authentication issue.

To troubleshoot this problem, I recommend double-check that you have followed all the installation steps correctly, including any specific instructions or requirements mentioned in the installation guide.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have a problem on how to install it. The installment process is freezing at the beginning.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How about turning off window real-time scan, some application .exe might be blocked defaultly by window. BTW there are some tips that I wrote some time ago, hope that do you the favor!!! Hope you sucess!
    Last edited by QNNLoveShota; 11-03-2023 at 09:28 AM.