aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Error: Silver chaos ii artificial mermaid need cd to play

When I open the program it said to have CD of its game while in the instruct it said I didn't need it. I really gratefull if someone post the iso file this game or an non CD patch thank you. BTW if you haven't try the game here the website I download from here LINK, scroll down a bit and you will see it.

Update: I already found an alternative link from a spanish blogger, which has a BOOT.exe to install the game manually, I just installed the game using the 1st option-555MB and the problem solved itself. I have reuploaded it so check it out HERE. For those who are curious, I am using win 11 and run the game on winXP service 2.
    Last edited by QNNLoveShota; 08-24-2022 at 09:27 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by QNNLoveShota View Post
    When I open the program it said to have CD of its game while in the instruct it said I didn't need it. I really gratefull if someone post the iso file this game or an non CD patch thank you. BTW if you haven't try the game here the website I download from here online games, scroll down a bit and you will see it.

Update: I already found an alternative link from a spanish blogger, which has a BOOT.exe to install the game manually, I just installed the game using the 1st option-555MB and the problem solved itself. I have reuploaded it so check it out HERE. For those who are curious, I am using win 11 and run the game on winXP service 2.
    Thanks for sharing the alternative link
    Last edited by cynthiacraw; 10-29-2023 at 01:12 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by QNNLoveShota View Post
    When I open the program it said to have CD of its game while in the instruct it said I didn't need it. I really gratefull if someone post the iso file this game or an non CD patch thank you. BTW if you haven't try the game here the website I download from here LINK, scroll down a bit and you will see it. eggy car

I encountered a similar problem a few days ago, luckily found your solution. Thanks!