aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Take off! error in middle of the game!

I have an error with the BL game Take off by b-wings. It's in the middle of the game, in any of the routes where a sudden pop up with some japanese text comes up, that i don't understand.

cdcscss.jpg
    After that it shuts the game down. I have set it to japanese region in my computer system, so i don't think thats the problem, since I can also play other BL games without any problems. I downloaded it from this newly reuploaded post by Starla: https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t9760-take-off.html

So if anyone knows japanese, or knows what the problem is, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out.
    Last edited by ameterasu1231; 06-26-2022 at 08:18 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I went trough some files on here and figured out the problem. But i'm keeping this post up in case someone goes through the same problem as myself. I figured out that a noCD patch was missing, that was causing the problem. I got it from here: Index of /patches

[B-Wings] Take Off noCD patch.zip

Just copy it over to the game folder, that you installed it in. And then run it, that should fix the problem.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

THANK YOU REALLY <3!!! Wanted to play this game earlier in the year but the authentication kept me from continuing

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Mystician View Post
    THANK YOU REALLY <3!!! Wanted to play this game earlier in the year but the authentication kept me from continuing basketball stars
    I appreciate it very much 3!! I had hoped to get into this game earlier in the year, but the login requirements prevented me from doing so.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ameterasu1231 View Post
    I went trough some files on here and figured out the problem. But i'm keeping this post up in case someone goes through the same problem as myself. I figured out that a noCD patch was missing, that was causing the problem. I got it from here: Index of /patches prodentim

[B-Wings] Take Off noCD patch.zip

Just copy it over to the game folder, that you installed it in. And then run it, that should fix the problem.
    Thank you very much for your help, but we are unable to download it.