aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

[Recuriting] Hinata no Tsuki Translation Project

16539.jpg

Hello!

Do you have some proficiency in Japanese? Are you interested in cute elf boys getting tainted? LOOK NO FURTHER! Come over to the dark side as we translate a visual novel about shota and elves.

Jokes aside, hi, I'm working solo on translation, if anyone has the faintest interest in trying their hand at translating, please contact me! It's a pain working alone and god knows how long this will take.

If anyone has an interest in shota, please support me too! You can check my progress at https://github.com/Hinata-no-Tsuki-Translations/patch if you know how to use github

Don't worry! While they may look gender neutral there are dicks! I also don't mind if you don't wanna work on hentai scenes.

Please come out my fellow shota yaoi lovers... the or if you don't mind translating shota

Screenshot 2022-05-15 024831.jpg
    Last edited by overwrite; 05-19-2022 at 12:11 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by overwrite View Post
    16539.jpg

Hello!

Do you have some proficiency in Japanese? Are you interested in cute elf boys getting tainted? LOOK NO FURTHER! Come over to the dark side as we translate a visual novel about shota and elves.

Jokes aside, hi, I'm working solo on translation, if anyone has the faintest interest in trying their hand at translating, please contact me! It's a pain working alone and god knows how long this will take.

If anyone has an interest in shota, please support me too! You can check my progress at https://github.com/Hinata-no-Tsuki-Translations/patch geometry dash subzero if you know how to use github

Don't worry! While they may look gender neutral there are dicks! I also don't mind if you don't wanna work on hentai scenes.

Please come out my fellow shota yaoi lovers... the or if you don't mind translating shota

Screenshot 2022-05-15 024831.jpg
    Your project sound amazing